In case you don't know who the original Kong is, he's the Storm Zerg YellOw (According to Korean Wiki, he got the name because he's short like a "Kong", which means bean). As we all know, YellOw started the silver mining industry in Starcraft, racking up 6 silvers from OSL, MSL, and WCG.
1. 2000 Coca-Cola Starleague (lost to BoxeR)
2. 2001 WCG Grand Final (lost to Boxer)
3. 2002 1st KPGA Tour/MSL (lost to Boxer)
4. 2002 2nd KPGA Tour/MSL (lost to NaDa)
5. 2003 Olympus Starleague (lost to XellOs)
6. 2003 Trigem MSL (lost to iloveoov)
The first to follow the Kong Line would be the perennial loser Stork. He racked up quite a few silvers in his career, even more than YellOw if you count WCG.
1. 2007 GomTV MSL Season 2 (lost to Bisu)
2. 2007 WCG Korea (lost to Hwasin)
3. 2007 Ever Starleague (lost to Jaedong)
4. 2008 Bacchus Starleague (lost to Flash)
5. 2008 WCG Korea (lost to Jaedong)
6. 2008 WCG Grand Final (lost to Luxury)
7. 2009 WCG Korea (lost to Bisu)
8. 2009 WCG Grand Final (lost to Jaedong)
+1 if you count GSI (lost to Flash)
So, even after his Incruit Starleague win, Stork was still racking up silvers.
Now the next two players in the Kong Line are JangBi and fantasy. JangBi won 3 silvers while fantasy won 2, and were seen by many to be in the lineage of the Kong. Personally, however, they have failed to live up to the Kong Line.
1. 2008 Clubday MSL (lost to Bisu)
2. 2008 GOMTV Classic Season 2 (lost to Bisu)
3. 2009 LostSaga MSL (lost to Luxury)
1. 2008 Incruit Starleague (lost to Stork)
2. 2009 Batoo Starleague (lost to Jaedong)
An interesting note: both players have a connection with Stork in what I'll call "Kong Line Initiation."
JangBi: Stork's teammate. Kim Carrier calls him "Grandson" sometimes because Stork is considered to be Kim Carrier's son (that's a topic for another day). JangBi also won against Stork in LostSaga MSL semifinal on his way to his 2nd silver.
fantasy: He was initiated into the line when Stork defeated him in Incruit. What a shame that the next Terran in line from SKT1 should suffer such a cruel fate (and ironic, too, in some ways).
Well that's the history of the Kong and the Kong Line. I hope you enjoy these videos regarding the Kong and the Line.
YellOw and GoRush in 7224 Part 1 Watching all parts recommended.
JangBi and great in 7224 Part 1 Again, I recommend watching all the parts.
Edit: updated JangBi's silver medal count. Thanks Kyuukyuu