edit: IM ALL OUT
I couldn't think of any way to really give these out. I could have just dumped on Reddit or begged everyone to follow me to give these out. But neither of those sound any fun
So let's do an AMA! I haven't really done much to warrant it and I doubt the opportunity will ever rise again where I can blatantly entice people to ask me something (through beta keys), so I figured why not. I'm not expecting much of a response, but I'm hoping at least nine people ask me anything (relative or not) so I can hand these out.
Please no Math questions, I am honestly horrid since the 10th grade.
I'll try and summarize myself in a few positive and negative ways to be fair. There isn't much about me that people would like to know more of (defeating the point of an AMA), but let's see what I can come up with:
*For all relative interest towards my experiences and work, you can check out my Linkedin Page (I could use feedback on it too please): Linkedin.com
- I enjoy meeting new and interesting people.
- I take things too personally, even teasing from acquaintances.
- I can write about almost anything for at least 350 words (creatively or informally).
- I still have the university mindset where I think I know more than I really do.
- I am a simple guy in that a great meal at a restaurant and good conversations could make me overwhelmed with cheer for weeks.
- I am consistent with my work ethics, just inconsistent with relationships
- I may be best known for my dedication, devotion and willingness to cooperate with others to achieve a common project.
- I am absolutely a terrible sore loser in many competitive games (WarCraft III, Dota 2 & StarCraft II)
- I have done a variety of work within E-Sports for the sake of the work (most of it was incredible and a huge learning experience)
- I have trouble asking for things from friends and people, instead I complain a lot.
- I always aim to help others.
- I have a horrible problem of constantly comparing others to myself - to which I become bitter/jealous of that person.