2. Don’t let women cloud your judgment or your urine.
3. The world is your oyster but you don’t like seafood?
4. On the farm where you’ve sown all the mistakes of your past, burn the harvest and fertilize the next crops from the ashes.
5. Water can take any shape and nothing can be built from it.
6. Give chances without going out of your way.
7. Become the one you can depend on most.
8. Timing is not a skill to hone, it’s something external. Your role in it is patience. Be ready.
9. A rock is solid and tough and can’t move itself.
10. Rocks can’t grow bigger.
11. Dump celebrity, dump media, dump entertainment, dump any camera-oriented insincerity.
12. Embrace the real human condition.
13. There’s knowledge and information that’s nowhere to be found on the internet.
14. Being nervous isn’t helping. Do you think your opponent isn’t also scared of you? Does that benefit him?
15. A bag can’t hold itself.
16. Spread nothing but light in the world.
17. Should the composer play and review his own music?
18. The man makes the outfit.
19. All that separates you is the ability to produce and communicate ideas.
20. It is the mark of an educated man to look for precision in each class of things just so far as the nature of the subject admits; it is evidently equally foolish to accept probable reasoning from a mathematician and to demand from a rhetorician scientific proofs.
21. For I have sold myself to no man; I bear the name of no master. I give much credit to the judgment of great men; but I claim something also for my own. For they have also left for us things not yet discovered, but to be sought.
22. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
23. The world is full of this kind of dumb smart-alec who doesn’t understand anything.