- Losing a game means you got outplayed. I mean if you didn't get outplayed, you wouldn't lose.
- Zerg is favored in ZvZ since the new patch. Apparently there are these so called "patch zergs" who only win due to the patch, but their results are not limited to ZvT and ZvP. There is only one logical conclusion. David some do it, Z > Z.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the other races be better off a-moving as well? That way their units shoot back, unlike when you issue just a move command.
- Starcraft 2 is the only real game. Any other game (especially LoL) is not worthy.
- Pronouncing a name correctly is not allowed. Why would you pronounce Nerchio "Nérchio" if you havn't looked up exactly how the other names in the tournament are pronounced? Doesn't matter if it's correct. Stop.
- 99% of the people in the universe are awkward. It doesn't even matter if you are confident on stage. You are awkward. In fact, being on a stage is awkward. Get off everyone, quickly!
- If the crowd doesn't blast your speakers with their cheers, the game is dying and the event is a failure. It doesn't matter if they havn't miced the audience, and all you hear is through the commentators mics, my ladder queue is still 10 seconds, while it used to be 5. Sc2 is only half as big (twice as small?) compared to a year ago.
- Smiling after winning is not allowed. You are being a dick. Do not show any emotion until you are out of sight. Take a lesson out of IdrA, the true gentleman of the game. Has never smiled after a game. Never will.
I would like to thank everyone in the IEM LR threads for joining me on my journey to acquire the knowledge needed to be one of you. Sorry for this awkward blog.
Worst player to never win a Code S Championship | Mascot of mYinsanity
Bippzy United States. August 20 2012 02:20. Posts 1335