(photos by RoX.KIS.Craft)
- Your conclusions about this year – positive and negative moments?
- The most enjoyable thing for me was my participation in ESWC, i won European preliminary round and then took the 2nd place at the main event. I think it was rather good result. Also i should notice my 1st place at WCG’09 Ukraine, 2nd place at NPCL and of course top4 at IEF where i took a win over The Emperor. All these events were full of positive emotions. Besides i helped my team with many victories at WGTCL and ICCupCL, also i can admit Highlander and JustinTV where i took 1st place both. Early this year i was in China at PGL and still didn’t receive any money i deserved
I’m disappointed with my participation at WCG GF. As my personal achievement i can say about my assistance in creation Triolan Cyber League in Ukraine (note. Games are CS, SC and FIFA, start – January 2010, prize pool – CS $1500, SC $500, FIFA $500. Finals will be shown on TV. White-Ra is a project manager of this league.)
- You had many games vs Idra at different tournaments, all of them were very important and in most cases Idra were the winner. How can you comment this?
- Idra has a better bo then mine. His style is very uncomfortable for, i think i can call it ‘turtle style’ – it’s when terran plays defensively and not going from his main base until he has a supply limit with huge mixed army. I made many mistakes in those games, but Idra played better for sure.
- Lets talk about TSL2. Are there any results that surprised you?
- I think there are no so big surprises. Everyone from top48 deserves to be there. This is the second TSL so organizers are trying to make it better all the way, the tournament is very worthful.
- What about your result at the ladder round and your group?
- I’m glad with my result, i think i’m not able to reach A+ now, so A rank is ok for me. I’ll be working harder on my PvZ in order not to have surprises with my group
- Who are the favorites of the tournament?
- Ret and Idra are for sure, but I think we’ll also have some sensational results.
- What is your opinion about players who has been disqualified from TSL2?
- I guess most of these players didn’t think they would be disqualified, they wanted to stay in top12 or top48 for different reasons. I know that many players didn’t want to play vs Dimaga, and he has very bad ping to Koreans, so may be this caused his decision to abuse.
The decision of disqualification may be harsh a bit, but from the other side - now everyone is known what will happen if they cheat or abuse.
- Your expectations from the New Year and wishes to the community.
- This year was not easy but it was fascinating. In New Year i'll keep on doing my best as a player and an organizer. I wish we’ll see SC2 released this year, because with those speed of its being released we’ll be playing it with our kids
I’d like to everyone to be healthy, keep on going to your goals and dreams come true.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!