Mostly lost when it comes just to basic functionality. As well as chat commands, how to add someone to a game, etc. I have watched a lot of broodwar, and played campaign in 2000-2001, but this is essentially my first time clicking on multiplayer for Starcraft 1.
I chose the Fish server because of what I have heard about hackers on iccup, and I don't feel comfortable playing on iccup unless I have some friends that I can trust.
- I have successfully installed the wLauncher for fish server
- once wDetector was installed I decided to instal mca64Launcher (not sure if I shouldn't use it over wlauncher?)
- I use mca64Launcher and trigger wDetector from there(in options under Fish server)
- I have all kespa maps installed for 1v1. including obs versions I believe
- would like to have apm counter and ingame clock to look similar to the ones korean's use on snipealot/afreeca; do they use chaoslauncher or something else?
If anyone is interested in helping me out, I can get teamspeak up or another program for communication. If not I guess I will try my best to move forward and figure this stuff out. D:
Thanks for reading.