Coach AI has arrived !
This simple BWAPI-AI/UDAI (User defined AI) is not designed to compete with another UDAI or human, instead its made to help me/newbie/intermediate/advanced/top players to test and sense and remember things that aren't easy/possible before.
List of features this helper UDAI currently has:
- RealTime track of the number of workers assigned to Minerals and same for Gas.
- RealTime track of the number of idle workers, and warning when a worker is idle for 5 seconds, also displaying the total wasted time.
- RealTime track of the number & type of idle production buildings, and warning when one idle for 10s (for Zerg, only the number of Larvae displayed).
- RealTime track of the number & type of idle fighting units (only non-worker units that canAttackMove: HT, Siege-Mode Tank, Lurker cannot, Medics can !, also note that Hold position units aren't idle), and warning when one idle for 20s.
- RealTime track of the number until supplies blocked and the number of supply units needed to max army.
- autoTrainWorkers which train 1 worker @time from each base until 50 workers exists (for Zerg only 1 Hatchery is used for producing).
- autoMine makes workers gather Minerals/Gas automatically like in SC2, so there is no idle worker.
- autoBuildSuppliesBeforeBlocked when its 6 from being blocked (for Zerg only 1 Hatchery is used for producing), to disable it you can set this value to something like -200.
- Detecting the game speed, by just looking at the FPS value: 24=Fastest, 21=Faster, 18=Fast, 15=Normal, etc..
- workersProductionStoppedDuring: works for P & T, not Z. This calculates the seconds in which each Nexus/CC has been idle (workers cut), with the ability to customize this calculation for only the specified minutes.
- Prevent the player from queuing 2 units from the same production building.
Allows the player to modify/disable/enable many values, also this config file can display a text block that appear constantly during the game (most of us might forget what was planned before the game, so a written BO and tips on the game screen might be a good practice for memory).
- Message shortcuts the player can input and UDAI can understand:
c1="show me the money", c2="black sheep wall", c3="operation cwal", c4="power overwhelming", c5="staying alive".
- RealTime track and record of the Macro actions (build/train/upgrade) and its time (the MacroLog).
- Hotkeys tracker/counter to motivate more using (more APM).
- New hotkeys:
F5=Toggle between the display of the MacroLog & the Hotkeys tracker/counter. Up,Down=Scroll through the MacroLog when more than one page exists.
F6=Displays units/buildings info, collapse/expand the display style of in progress units/buildings.
F7=Switches between the preset build orders.
- Count the time for being above 250/500/750/1000 minerals.
Features on both game and replay:
- RealTime track of the number/type of units/buildings and also the ones in progress, and the remaining build time for each one in progress, also the remaining time for each Tech/Upgrade in progress.
- The most accurate RealTime measure of Macro (train/build/upgrade, Terran repairs not accounted), because most people tend to measure it just by the used supplies at specific time or by inaccurate replay analysis tools, on replay you can know @any second who is the best Macro player.
- Buildings that has Rally Point will draw a line to the RP.
- Displaying the number of mineral workers on each Nexus/CC/Hatchery.
Features on replay only:
- Showing the replay duration beforehand, and also replay name, map name.
- Easily distinguishing which players against which players on team replays, (even SC:R doesn't has this !, maybe time to write some code lazy Blizzard ?)
- During team replays showing if playerX allied with playerY, and if playerY also did the same.
- RealTime track of taken tech & upgrades.
- RealTime track of each unit order and drawing a line to the order target if there is a target (for understanding replays better).
- Display each player BO on replay (select any player's unit, press F5):
"replayLogUnitsFor": 360 (logs both units/buildings till 6:00), "replayLogSupplyFor": 30 (logs the supply till 30/?).
- "autoTrainWorkers": true
- "autoMine": false
- "autoBuildSuppliesBeforeBlocked": 6
- "maxWorkers": 50
- "maxProductionBuildingQueue": 1
- "idleWorkerWarningEvery": 5
- "idleProductionBuildingWarningEvery": 10
- "idleFightingUnitWarningEvery": 20
- "workersProductionStoppedDuring": 540
- "logWorkersAndSupplyProduction": true
- "logUnitsProduction": true
- "replayLogUnitsFor": 360
- "replayLogSupplyFor": 30
- Copy the 2 dlls and the .json file to your StarCraft\bwapi-data folder.
- See this topic for more info: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/531310-human-like-broodwar-ais-revamped
c++ source code