Coach AI has arrived !
This simple BWAPI-AI/UDAI (User defined AI) is not designed to compete with another UDAI or human, instead its made to help me/newbie/intermediate/advanced/top players to test and sense and remember things that aren't easy/possible before.
List of features this helper UDAI currently has:
- RealTime track of the number of workers assigned to Minerals and same for Gas.
- RealTime track of the number of idle workers, and warning when a worker is idle for 5 seconds.
- RealTime track of the number & type of units & buildings and also the ones in progress.
- RealTime track of the number & type of idle production buildings, and warning when one idle for 10s (for Zerg, just the number of idle Larvae is displayed).
- RealTime track of the number & type of idle fighting units (only non-worker units that canAttackMove: HT, Siege-Mode Tank, Lurker cannot, Medics can !, also note that Hold position units aren't idle), and warning when one idle for 20s.
- RealTime track of the number until supplies blocked and the number of supply units needed to max army.
- autoTrainWorkers which train 1 worker @time from each base until 50 workers exists (Zerg has bug).
- autoMine makes workers gather Minerals/Gas automatically like in SC2, so there is no idle worker.
- autoBuildSuppliesBeforeBlocked when its 6 from being blocked (Zerg has bug), to disable it you can set this value to something like -200.
- Detecting the game speed, by just looking at the FPS value: 24=Fastest, 21=Faster, 18=Fast, 15=Normal, etc..
- workersProductionStoppedDuring: works for P & T, not Z. This calculates the seconds in which each Nexus/CC has been idle (workers cut), with the ability to customize this calculation for only the specified minutes.
- Prevent the player from queuing 2 units from the same production building.
- AnyRace_CoachAI.json allow the player to modify/disable/enable many values, also this config file can display a text block that appear constantly during the game (most of us might forget what was planned before the game, so a written BO and tips on the game screen might be a good practice for memory).
- Message shortcuts the player can input and UDAI can understand:
c1="show me the money", c2="black sheep wall", c3="operation cwal", c4="power overwhelming", c5="staying alive".
- New hotkeys:
F5=Toggle the display of tech & upgrades, F6=Toggle the display of units & buildings,
F7,F8,F9=displays the bo text briefly.
Features on both game and replay:
- The most accurate RealTime measure of Macro (train/build/upgrade, Terran repairs not accounted), because most people tend to measure it just by the used supplies at specific time or by inaccurate replay analysis tools, on replay you can know @any second who is the best Macro player.
- Buildings that has Rally Point will draw a line to the RP.
- RealTime track of taken tech & upgrades.
Features on replay only:
- Easily distinguishing which players against which players on team replays, (even SC:R doesn't has this !, maybe time to write some code lazy Blizzard ?)
- Copy the 2 dlls and the .json file to your StarCraft\bwapi-data folder.
- See this topic for more info: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/531310-human-like-broodwar-ais-revamped