Previous Casts: HERE
WEEK 5 INFORMATION HERE
Where: Channel "ROOKIE" on ICCup
Team Melee Fighting Spirit
1v1 A Desperado DOWNLOAD
1v1 B Dante's Peak
1v1 C Medusa
3v3 Big Game Hunters
- Use of Players & Subs: Subs may play at ANY time. You can use all 5 players on your roster during a match (ie. the sub can play in the BGH / Team Melee game even if he did not play in a 1v1 match) with the exception of players may only play ONE 1v1 match per week.
- Teams will have to use their subs in instances where unplayable lag persists in Team Melee / BGH games. If a team has a player with a latency conflict and no subs are available, the other team may accept a 2v2 instead.
- Scheduling: Teams who do not show up 30 minutes after the expected arrival time (3pm EST on Sundays) in channel ROOKIE on ICCup automatically lose all their matches for that week.
- Games may be postponed or rescheduled at the opposing team's discretion as long as they don't interfere with another week's games.
- Team Melee: All players must pick the same race on each team.
- Teams have to use at least two players for their team melee match.
- Banned Glitches & Bugs: Allied mines, stacked units, gas walk, shift-queue walking, and cargo glitch. These are the same as ICCup.
Winning team needs to send me all replays of their matches (even the team melee).
Players who need teams: