I hope everyone is excited for this weekends tournament and cast!
- ICCUP Competitive Rules apply: (Wiki)Competitive_Rules
- Map Banning will be done via Smash.GG website. Each Round will have different maps, please pay attention. The Map Banning process will be the same as Smash Melee (I’m trying something here). Order: A player bans 1 map, then B player bans 2, then A bans 1, then last map is map to be played on. Loser of first map picks 2nd map after winner bans 1. Salty runbacks are allowed (Salty Runback: A loser can re-pick a map they have lost on, however if a player has won on that map, they cannot pick it again).
- Map pool: Fighting Spirit, Circuit Breaker, Demian, Icarus, Neo Jade
- Players must check-in within 10 minutes after round starting, there is a dialogue box on Smash.gg website to check-in, engage it by clicking on your match. There's a chat box available to chat with your opponent.
- Each round lasts one hour, do not be late to the first round and stay aware by joining the ICCUP Channel name "HaveAtYou" during the time of the tournament.
- Report results after each match, both winner & loser should confirm on Smash.gg.
- Replays must be submitted after the series is complete by the winner of the series! Submitting a replay will be done by emailing to Schamtoo@gmail.com with subject "Have At You" and which match is being submitted.
- If a player disconnects during the first 2 minutes of a game they will be granted a re-match. Any problems arising will be revised case-by-case.
- As of now, we have no limit on what races can be played.
- tldr; Go to smash.gg, click your match, check-in, ban maps, pick race, chat if you need to on there or iccup lobby, play match, record results, continue through series, after series email. Here's a nice gif of the process: http://imgur.com/a/pCG59