Current Prize Pool: $400
"Modern Brood War"
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the fourth installment of the Gambit's Cup. Get ready for jaw dropping action as your favorite teams and players return to revive the biggest clan league outside of Korea. This time, we’re partnering with the Pan American Team League to make the spectacle even more exciting with a Grand Final showdown between the Americas and Europe. So sit back and roll the dice!
EU & CIS only
(2) Crossing Field
(3) Power Bond
(3) Gold Rush
(4) Aquatia City
Selected players will play a single match each before being replaced regardless of the result. Clan wars are best of 7 format.
Groups + Double Elimination
Teams will be divided into pools of 4, competing for seeding in a double elimination bracket, lower seeds will be placed into the Lower Bracket, higher seeds into the Upper Bracket. More details to be released after final sign up count is known.
The winner of GC4 will play up against the winner of PATL.
How to sign up:
- All sign ups must provide team name, logo, managers, roster and guilded.gg site link -
+ Show Spoiler [Form] +
Voluntary/Suggested Donation: $50
League Start: October 6th
Meet Location: Discord
Event Time: 19CET
To sign up, send a Private Message to Eywa- on Teamliquid.net.
The Gambit's Cup Season 4 Rules:
+ Show Spoiler +
- 1. Rules concerning location and uniform
- 1.1 All teams MUST create a team site on guilded.gg and invite Eywa- to the team site
- 1.2 All player and manager concerns about the league must be raised on guilded.gg, no other platform will be used for this purpose
- 1.3 All players must be signed up on guilded.gg in order to be eligible to play in the event.
- 1.4 All teams and players must be present in the Discord chat
- 1.5 All games must be played on battle.net EU
- 1.6 All games must be played using Starcraft:Remastered (unless prior arrangement)
- 1.7 All clan wars will use Discord as the primary communication hub
- 1.8 All players from a same team must have identical clan tag and capitalization
- 2. Rules concerning administration
- 2.1 All players and teams are subject to administrative discretion
- 2.2 Eywa- reserves the right to overwrite any decision which was made without prior consultation
- 2.3 Eywa- reserves full discretion over all league decisions and procedures
- 3. Rules concerning Schedule
- 3.1 Matches are played by default on Saturday at 17CET.
- 3.2 PP matches are allowed, they MUST be PRE PLAYED
- 3.3 Once Pre Played matches are agreed upon, the new PP time is used for W.O purposes
- 3.4 Eywa- reserves the right to intervene in PP match discussions in order to conserve the league's integrity
- 3.5 Eywa- reserves the right to postpone an entire clan war in extreme circumstances
- 4. Rules concerning teams and leaders
- 4.1 Teams will be composed of a maximum of 15 players, 2 stand-ins and 2 team leaders
- 4.2 Team leaders are responsible for being present at clan wars and/or identifying a replacement for them
- 4.3 Team leaders must submit the lineup for the CW 1 week in advance (cut off Sunday, 17CET) - exceptions: Week 1
- 4.4 Team leaders must submit the race which will be played by each player in the CW, race picking thereafter will not be permitted
- 4.5 Eywa- reserves the right to dismiss a team leader at any time, in the event of dismissal, the team will be prompted to select new management
- 4.6 Eywa- reserves the right to communicate exclusively with team leaders
- 4.7 Eywa- reserves the right to question players without the presence of their team
- 4.8 When players agree to play for a given team, a contract is made with the Gambit's Cup. In order to switch to another team, the player must first be released by the management staff of his previous team.
- 4.9 In order for roster changes to be processed, players must be presented with the following format (ID/Name/Country/Race). All other formats will be ignored.
- 4.10 All player additions must be accompanied with a replay pack of 5 or more games in all played match ups
- 4.11 All alternate accounts must be listed in order for a player addition to be approved.
- 5. Rules concerning IP
- 5.1 No Korean IP addresses
- 5.2 Players may be required to surrender IP address without prior notice
- 5.3 Players from Americas may participate as Stand-Ins during the group stage ONLY
- 5.4 A max of 1 stand-in is allowed per CW, stand-ins must be on the team’s roster as a Stand-in player, max 2 per team
- 6. Rules concerning W.O timers
- 6.1 The walk over clock starts at 1700CET
- 6.2 Each team will have a total Walk Over timer of 30 minutes, this applies to the full clan war (not individual sets).
- 6.3 When the timer reaches 0, the opposition may take Walk Over for any remaining sets.
- 7. Rules concerning BM
- 7.1 Bad manner at clan wars, in threads or in game is strictly prohibited
- 7.2 Mandatory "GG" before leaving the game
- 7.3 Offensive "GG" is strictly prohibited
- 7.4 For every act of BM, a 1 will be added on the offender's reccord. These 1's will be put in sequence and calculated in Binary. 1st = 1 Weeks, 2nd = 3 Weeks, 3rd = 7 weeks, etc.
- 8. Rules concerning spoilers
- 8.1 Spoilers are strictly prohibited; offenders will be subject to expulsion from the league
- 9. Rules concerning playoffs
- 9.1 Players must submit their replays with the e-mail address which is provided to them by Eywa-
- 9.2 Players are to use private chat at all times (overwrites GG rule). There will be 0 inter-Team discussion.
Organization: Eywa-, Psyonic_Reaver