TL Open #7
Tournament starts: Saturday, Nov 25 5:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
(Check-in starts 30 minutes before the tour!)
Casters: Sayle, supernovamaniac, Schamtoo, GTR, Qikz
- 1st: $100
3rd/4th: $20 each
- Single-Elimination Tournament
- Best of 1 until Ro32
- Best of 3 Ro32 to semifinals
- Best of 5 finals
Due to the Battle.net chat bug and 40-man limit in chat channels, we highly recommend that people join our Discord server. This is free and can be used straight from your web browser (NO installation required!). Joining the server will allow you to find your opponents easily and ask admins for help. Click here to join the Discord server. You can ping admins by typing @admin in the chat.
- Location - EU server, channel TLOpen
- Turn rate - TR12 is the default. Players can agree to use any turn rate.
- Player eligibility - No Korean or Chinese IP addresses. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the tournament admins' discretion.
- Players may change race between games. Random is allowed.
- DQ time is 15 minutes. Please be careful of the B-net chat bug!
- Players must use the same ID on Battle.net, Challonge, and Discord if possible. Otherwise it becomes difficult to find your opponent and can lead to incorrect WOs.
- If there is a disconnect, replay the game unless one player disputes (due to having a large advantage). Then, a TL admin must watch the replay and make a decision to regame or give the win. TL admins have the final decision in ALL situations.
- In game rules - http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Competitive_Rules#Teamliquid_Star_League
Download map pack here
The first game in the series must be played on the following maps. Loser picks the next map from the map pool. NO REPEAT MAPS.
- Finals (bo5) - Gold Rush
- Ro4 (bo3) - Crossing Field
- Ro8 (bo3) - Neo Electric Circuit
- Ro16 (bo3) - Gold Rush
- Ro32 (bo3) - Crossing Field
- Ro64 (bo1) - Circuit Breaker
- Ro128 (bo1) - Fighting Spirit
- Ro256 (bo1) - Circuit Breaker
- Ro512 (bo1) - Fighting Spirit
+ Show Spoiler [VODs] +