You do NOT need to be online for me to add you, I only need your ID.
/c list to see your current clan list, there will be a number beside every clan. If you're not in one, this will be Clan 1.
/c set # ("#" being the number beside the clan) to set a specific clan as your default.
/c m to message everybody online in the clan, it will show like this:
<From: nS.euphOria> <4N> This is my first message, hello!
Hello! I am nS.euphOria on Fish Server. After much talk and many points I have decided to invest in a channel and clan system starting at 200 maximum members, if there's enough demand for it.
1. No laggers. If you lag, you're not in. I'm sorry but this is for the best.
2. You will not have to make a new ID. I understand stacking your first 20 or so games on Fish can be tough because Koreans kick blank accounts with foreign IP addresses, and some of us are already in clans. Not worth giving up an established clan for some English, right?
3. English and Korean only. I know not everybody speaks Korean, but it's Fish Server. I'll do my best to keep it minimal.
4. This will be a fam style clan, meaning we will not participate in Fish tournaments.
5. Assistance and support is always welcome, but that's not what the clan is about. If you're going to join exclusively for questions then leave, don't bother joining.