Playable Size: 128x128
Land of Fruit.
|Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games|
What is the crossing time compared to CK? This map does indeed feel pretty small, but maybe the chokes make that okay. Also the 5th and 6th bases are very close together, not really a fan of that but i'm not sure what to do about it yet.
On September 26 2012 18:54 iamcaustic wrote:
... THERE'S ACTUALLY FRUIT ON THIS MAP. Are those custom models or can they be found in the editor?
They are under the units tab, not Doodads. They would leave a mark on the minimap though. You might be able to turn it off.
Anyway, I really dislike the "Fruit" aesthetic, seems to me that it was rushed and he just threw in some colored water under it.
Other then that, I don't really see any glaring flaws in the map design.
On September 26 2012 18:17 ihasaKAROT wrote:
Why does every map nowadays have that cloud kingdom sorta stuff in the middle...
On the other hand, the fruit is amazing, I demand KAROTS tho
Because there is no high ground mechanic, so we have to compensate with obnoxious use of high ground in your way and many chokes.
You might have gone a bit overboard with it a *little* though Semmo
- The Aesthetics is amazing! S2 it!
- The Main/Nat displays makes harder to cheese (imo) and ez to defend annoying main-expo harass units like Mutas and Blink Stalkers.
- The back Air Space in main is great for drops and air harass, not too small neither too big.
- If the matches begins with the expo already spawned on natural would spare a lot of time, because the main/nat relation favor a lot this 2 base fortress setup! No way your main could be harmed by Reapers, or lings runbys, the doors will always be closed!
- The thirds options imo aren't that optional! I'll just always grabs the one on high ground, not because of its high ground but because is a lot more easier to defend, just put the big o' army on the ramp intersections between nat and third. If I pick the one on the low, its just become too hard to defend the paths.
- There is no high ground alternative route to cross the map, this maybe create a disvantage in some way. eg. the defender always has the High Ground advantage in favor!
- The XNT are too close and redundant (imo), just one in the middle high ground should be ok and competitive
• EmSc2Tv 12297StarCraft: Brood War
• AFKskYnet 22
• D4rkn0ob1k 18
• SCV Rush17
• practicex 7
• PlayArcher 6
• BeaSt.. 6
• SquuooD 5
• neoprotoss 5
• kos_ 5
• SinO[Ob] 5
• Raphtor 3
• HungryApp Azubu 1
• HappyZerGling637Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
• ESL CS:GO1641Other Games
• starladder5 1469
• Starladder CS:GO629
Shuttle vs sSak
PianO vs Jaehoon
Flash vs Sea
Mong vs hero
Jim vs iAsonu
Patience vs Jim
Patience vs iAsonu
Patience vs GuMiho
GuMiho vs Jim
GuMiho vs iAsonu
GSL Code S
herO vs Hurricane
DeParture vs Dark
StarCraft II StarLeague
Solar vs Super
ByuN vs Classic
GSL Code S
Dear vs Patience
ByuL vs SpeeD
ICCup Nation League
SC2 Americas Open