Playable Size: 128x128
Land of Fruit.
|Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games|
What is the crossing time compared to CK? This map does indeed feel pretty small, but maybe the chokes make that okay. Also the 5th and 6th bases are very close together, not really a fan of that but i'm not sure what to do about it yet.
On September 26 2012 18:54 iamcaustic wrote:
... THERE'S ACTUALLY FRUIT ON THIS MAP. Are those custom models or can they be found in the editor?
They are under the units tab, not Doodads. They would leave a mark on the minimap though. You might be able to turn it off.
Anyway, I really dislike the "Fruit" aesthetic, seems to me that it was rushed and he just threw in some colored water under it.
Other then that, I don't really see any glaring flaws in the map design.
On September 26 2012 18:17 ihasaKAROT wrote:
Why does every map nowadays have that cloud kingdom sorta stuff in the middle...
On the other hand, the fruit is amazing, I demand KAROTS tho
Because there is no high ground mechanic, so we have to compensate with obnoxious use of high ground in your way and many chokes.
You might have gone a bit overboard with it a *little* though Semmo
- The Aesthetics is amazing! S2 it!
- The Main/Nat displays makes harder to cheese (imo) and ez to defend annoying main-expo harass units like Mutas and Blink Stalkers.
- The back Air Space in main is great for drops and air harass, not too small neither too big.
- If the matches begins with the expo already spawned on natural would spare a lot of time, because the main/nat relation favor a lot this 2 base fortress setup! No way your main could be harmed by Reapers, or lings runbys, the doors will always be closed!
- The thirds options imo aren't that optional! I'll just always grabs the one on high ground, not because of its high ground but because is a lot more easier to defend, just put the big o' army on the ramp intersections between nat and third. If I pick the one on the low, its just become too hard to defend the paths.
- There is no high ground alternative route to cross the map, this maybe create a disvantage in some way. eg. the defender always has the High Ground advantage in favor!
- The XNT are too close and redundant (imo), just one in the middle high ground should be ok and competitive
• WinterStarcraft1330StarCraft: Brood War
• Couguar 115
• -Matt.C- 70
• practicex 20
• .kv 8
• .FlatLine 8
• zouril 5
• HungryApp Azubu 2
• Axeltl 2
• QuickStriker16Heroes of the Storm
• snipealot: Sonic8
• Afreeca BW - HQ 6
• snipealot: leto0
• snipealot: HiyA 0
• snipealot: NaDa 0
• ESL CS:GO3555Other Games
Bisu vs hero
Invictus Gaming vs X-Team
SoloAsR vs Team LeiFeng
Hydra vs MacSed
INnoVation vs Has
PartinG vs Ian
HyuN vs FireCake
sOs vs TooDming
Solar vs Harstem
Polt vs viOLet
Jaedong vs Petraeus
iCCup Season-end Big Tour
Red Bull Battle Grounds
SC2 Americas Open
MVP vs Jin Air Greenwings
SBENU vs Prime
ZerO vs hero
free vs Jaehoon
sSak vs PianO
CJ Entus vs SK Telecom T1
Samsung Galaxy vs KT Rolster
Kelazhur vs Xsir
CatZ vs wiNgiAN
TL Strat Chat