(2) Paradise Lost
Size : 162x124
Spawn Positions : 2 at 4,10
Published on [NA],[EU],[KR],[SEA] - [Official] Paradise Lost
This map is supported by KeSPA Proleague Lobby Mod, WCS GameHeart
90 degrees Camera View
+ Show Spoiler +
Elsecaro is a resort town on Tyrador IX planet, which has a variety of resorts and tourist attractions. However, Zerg attacked Elsecaro by the 'Defenders of Man', resulting many casualties. The peaceful city became a shambles by the 'Tal`Darim', which is trying to eradicate 'Defenders of Man' who rescued the survivors to get public sentiment.
Since then, people have started calling it 'Paradise Lost'. In the end, this place became a place of tragedy created by the 'Defenders of Man' by the fall of man.
'Paradise Lost' is an epic poem of the British poet, John Milton. This is the theme of the fall of man and the possibility of salvation.
'Paradise Lost' is a map that further enhances the island expansion's usability. Through 'New Gettysburg', we noticed island expansions give another fun at Starcraft II. In this map, new elements are applied to use more active island expansions.
- Sky Gate
Sky Gate is like Destructible Rock you know, but it blocks the air path. Air units as well as ground units can attack this gate. it is the same as Destructible Rock, with 2000hp and 3 armor.
- Narrow Path
Narrow Path is created to help for players. If the first island resources were depleted, we could see that a lot of hands were going through the process of sending workers to the second island. To solve this problem, this map is applied Narrow Path with a small amount of minerals and Sight Blockers. It is clogged with four minerals of resource 10, and it is necessary to secure the sight to gather the minerals.
- There are three island expansions near each player's the main.
- Air Blocker blocks the area around the islands, and is marked in blue.
- At 6, 12 o'clock, there is 'Sky Gate' blocking the air route, which can be destroyed to open a new air route.
- There is 'Narrow Path' between the islands. Through this path, workers can be sent to the new island.
- The first island expansion can be easily defended by building a defensive tower(such as Missle Turret) on the side of the main base, but It requires a larger defensive radius for a large number of island expansions.
▶ Detail Design
+ Show Spoiler +