Size - 156 * 156 (176* 184)
Number of players - 2
Tileset - CompoundMansion, CompoundSewer, Elsecaro
Spawn Positions - 11, 5
Base Count - 16
Uploaded on - NA, EU, SEA, KR
+ Show Spoiler +
- Named after an infamous conspiracy that controlled Gotham City for centuries.
- Aesthetics was inspired by a hidden base of the Court of Owls.
- A 2 player point symmetry map with new features.
- Openable/Closable Door : A neutral structure that morphs between different modes. The door has two modes: Closed one and opened one. When the door receives lethal damage, it changes into the other mode. This morph works similar to 'infinite' Collapsible rock. Closed one has 3 armor, 2000 hp and opened one has 3 armor, 1200 hp.
- The unit is two times wider than the original door units in game. So the opened one gives diagonal 5x5 path. Enekh presented the rough idea and I gave shape to it. I could decide to make the unit after looking at Fatam's Ala'Dor.
- Two bases are directly connected to the natural, but one door is opened while the other door is closed. For example, the door left to 11's natural is opened. Sieges cannot attack the natural's workers behind the door.
- Natual's entrance has a collapsible rock that helps wall-ins.
- Middle has a lot of 'opened' controllable doors. They can be used as tactival force fields for every races. Middle gives the shortest path to enemy's base, but lots of doors make it narrow, dangerous and complicated. Dual paths next to middle are wider, safer and much simple.
- Ways along to gold bases on 1 and 7 are blocked by four doors each. Two doors near gold are initially closed while the other two ones are opened.
- Editting the doors' armor into 1 or lessening their hp, in order to make Zerg much easier to break them.
- Bases on far northeast and southwest are somewhat dull. I want to change them but I don't have a nice idea now.
+ Show Spoiler +