FTM Ancient Confines
(Click all images for larger, better quality versions (no blur))
Published to All Regions
Overhead view: (~exact bounds)
Close-ups / Pretty (some are outdated):
+ Show Spoiler +
Diagonally symmetric on both diagonals (well, as much as is possible given minerals are not square). Usually a KTV thing but I thought I'd try my hand. It's kind of like a 4p map (hence the large dimensions) but it's 2p.
- Expand in either direction.
- A feature on most of my maps, lateral movement is easier than movement directly at your opponent.
- While your third is not a gimme (to prevent things like turtle straight to -insert strong tech here-), your 4th is pretty safe, to promote macro gameplay.
- Nat and third are basically immune to air/drop play, but there is a good amount of airspace around the main to allow some possibility for that.
- Wall at front of nat is standard.
- 2 creep tumors to reach the third.
- Tanks on lowground cannot hit the nat minerals/geysers.
- Reaper access is limited some on the main and nat. (on the main, check the front edges for palm trees/vines)