Size - 156 * 156 (168 * 176)
Number of players - 2
Tileset - AiurEx2, CompoundMansion, TarsonisEx2
Spawn Positions - 11, 5
Base Count - 16
Uploaded on - NA, EU, SEA, KR
+ Show Spoiler +
- Named and designed after 'Gardens by the Bay' of Singapore.
- Gardens by the Bay is a large macro map with lots of expansion choices and strategic points. Long platforms are wrapping up two of three choices for third. Its most passages have average width while some are much wider.
- The map is highly defensive. Main is relatively small to stop air harasses better. Rock towers, 4 × 4 rocks and pit of three ramps help defenders to block attacks from different directions. Players can take expansions in vertical lines, which is preferred in defending simultaneous assaults by air units.
- Various expansion patterns are possible. Getting base on lowest ground blocks air course to main. The closest third has nice flow of ground units but vulnerable to harasses from lower ground or air. Vertical third is far from natural but also defensively set.
- Breaking rock towers reduces attack routes from three to two. Then the defender has time to rearrange units for preparing attacks since attacker should take roundabout ways. It can also be reopen two times wider than before to enable massive movements in further games.
- The pit of ramps has two ramps for defender and one for attacker. Marching enemy units are exposed to attacks from high ground. 4 x 4 Rocks can also be destroyed for better flow. Breaking massive rock below it opens a new route to vertical third.
- End game-expansions are located in vertical borders of the map. Their wide ramps enables massive battle in middle.
◇ Patch Notes
- Changed into TLMC submit edition.
+ Show Spoiler +