Please join us on Saturday January 14, 2016 at1:00 PM Eastern time for the time of our lives.
Crowd-Funded Prize Pool
- Best of 7
- Ladder maps
- Loser's pick
- First map decided by ABABAB veto
- Loser's pick
Who We Are
The world of eSports is changing all around us. Colossal conglomerates have crumbled, empires extinguished and a new day has dawned. The next generation of eSports competition is here and it is known as Polygon Gaming. We understand the trends and forces that will shape the Starcraft 2 community and are swiftly moving to prepare for what is to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. We have a long-term goal of success exemplified by undaunted dedication and unparalleled passion for the community around us.
Our mission declares our purpose as a team and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- Be a positive and influential force in the Starcraft 2 scene
- Create content, discussions and culture, always putting the community first
- Always maintain professional integrity while exuding individual personality
Our vision serves as the framework for our team and guides every aspect of Polygon Gaming by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Inspire others to be all that they can be
- Productivity: Be a lean, effective and highly-responsive organization.
- Portfolio: Present to the world quality content that is interactive and engaging
- Partners: Nurture a communicative network of viewers, creators, sponsors, and players.
- Together we create mutual, enduring value.