Gauntlet StarCraft is happy to announce the weekly $100 GG Open in cooperation with the FalconPaladin Hour podcast!
When? NEW TIME!! Every Sunday at 7 pm Central US
Monday, Apr 09 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
$100 Gauntlet Global Weekly Format
- 1st - $75
- 2nd - $25
- Single Elimination
- Best of 3 series for all matches except for the best of 5 Finals
Thanks to the guys at FalconPaladin Hour for sponsoring $50 / week towards the Global Open! Check out their podcast here or click the image below.
- JOIN CHANNEL "GAUNTLET" ON NA SERVER
- Check in starts 30 minutes before the tournament. If you do not check in, you will be disqualified.
- Players will have 15 minutes to begin their match from the first time that both players are available. If a player does not respond within the allotted 15 minutes, their opponent will be awarded a walkover.
- This tournament is open to any player of any skill level. (GLOBAL)
- Join the "Gauntlet" in-game chat on the NA server to find your admins, casters, and opponents.
- The maps will be picked using the ABAB format used in WCS. The higher seed bans first (A). The second player bans (B). The bans continue until only three maps remain. The Higher seeded player then picks the first map, and the Lower seeded player picks the second map. (ABAB ABC)
- Games will be played on whichever server both players agree to. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, games must be played on the US Central server. If you are playing your games in another region, please make admin aware before switching servers.
- ALL of these rules, as always, are at the current admin's discretion.
We're happy to carry on the tradition of Sunday Opens in StarCraft II, we hope you'll sign up / join us!