Introducing.... That Gauntlet Thing (more affectionately known as "TGT"), a weekly open tournament at an EU friendly time!
Wednesday, Dec 13 2:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Results on Liquipedia
$50 TGT Format
- 1st place: $35
- 2nd place: $15
- Single Elimination
- Best of 3 series for all matches except for the best of 5 Finals
- Currently we have no plans to awards points to participants to count towards our Gauntlet Contender Series, due to the time differences we fear it would be difficult to organize a monthly tournament.
- JOIN CHANNEL "GAUNTLET" ON EU SERVER
- Check in starts 30 minutes before the tournament. If you do not check in, you will be disqualified.
- Players will have 15 minutes to begin their match from the first time that both players are available. If a player does not respond within the allotted 15 minutes, their opponent will be awarded a walkover.
- This tournament is open to any player of any skill level. (GLOBAL)
- Join the "Gauntlet" in-game chat on the EU server to find your admins, casters, and opponents.
- The maps will be picked using the ABAB format used in WCS. The higher seed bans first (A). The second player bans (B). The bans continue until only three maps remain. The Higher seeded player then picks the first map, and the lower seeded player picks the second map. (ABAB ABC)
- Games will be played on whichever server both players agree to. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, games must be played on the EU server. If you are playing your games in another region, please make admin aware before switching servers.
- ALL of these rules, as always, are at the current admin's discretion.