Hello everyone, my name is Maplez & I’m here to advertise a new league I’m putting together. Inspired by previous leagues like the Rival StarCraft ll League (RSL) & PSISTORM StarCraft ll League (PSL), TopTierPractice wants to introduce a league of its own; TopTierPractice StarCraft ll League (TSL)
Our goal is to give rising players an opportunity to shine. (WCS eligible, WCS Circuit eligible). Furthermore, TopTierPractice will not be allowing professional players to play. These players are defined as players who have reached the Ro32 of premier tournaments in the past. (2016-2017)
Player Eligibility: Due to the changes in WCS, our initial criteria for player eligibility required some reworking. These new eligibility requirements will go into effect for this tournament to continue to target the main audience we’ve been aiming to serve, the unsung ladder heroes who aren’t the premier level players yet.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
* Players must not have finished in the Top 32 spots in a Premier Level Tournament since the start of 2016.
* Players must be eligible to participate in the WCS Circuit System.
* Players who qualified for IEM Season XII - PyeongChang will be ignored as this tournament was a regional qualifier tournament.
Prize Pool: The prize pool for this season will be $150 with the payouts being the following:
NOTE: Exceeding $150 USD will result in divvying the money among the 5th-8th place finishers
COUPON CODE: TSL1
1st: 200 OSC points
2nd: 125 OSC points
3rd: 80 OSC points
4th: 40 OSC points
5-6th: 25 OSC points each
7-8th: 12.5 OSC points each
9-12: 7.5OSC points each
13-16th: 5 OSC points each
Format: The TSL will be a 32-player tournament 32 qualifier spots. The format is as follows:
Ro32 group stage with 8 groups. Top 2 players of each group advance to Ro16. All series are Bo3.
Playoffs begin at the Ro16 and are Bo5.
Grand Finals are played in Bo7.
Qualifiers: The league will have a total of 4 qualifiers where 8 players from each qualifier will move on to the Main Event. That will be 32 spots total.
Qualifier 1: http://challonge.com/TSL1Q1 (Thursday, April 12th 8pm EDT)
Qualifier 2: http://challonge.com/TSL1Q2 (Friday, April 13th 8pm EDT)
Qualifier 3: http://challonge.com/TSL1Q03 (Saturday, April 14th 2pm EDT)
Qualifier 4: http://challonge.com/TSL1Q04 (Sunday, April 15th 2pm EDT)
April 12th- 8PM EST, 2AM CET (Thurs)
April 13th- 8PM EST, 2AM CET (Fri)
April 14th- 2PM EST, 7PM CET (Sat)
April 15th- 2PM EST, 7PM CET (Sun)
April 28th- Groups A-D: 2PM EST, 7PM CET (Sat)
April 29th- Groups E-H: 2PM EST, 7PM CET (Sun)
May 5th- Ro16, quarterfinals semifinals: 1PM EST, 6PM CET (Sat)
May 6th- Winner's Finals & Grand Finals: 2PM EST, 7PM CET (Sun)
• Join channel "TopTierPractice" on NA server
• Check in starts 1 hour before the tournament. If you do not check in, you will be disqualified
• Players have 15 minutes to begin their match from the first time both players are available. If a player does not respond within 15 minutes, their opponent will be awarded a walkover.
• The maps will be picked using the ABAB format used in WCS. The higher seed bans first (A). The second player bans (B).
The bans continue until only three maps remain. The higher seeded player then picks the first map, and the lower seeded player picks the second map. (ABAB ABC)
• Players are to play on the current map pool.
• ALL replays must be submitted through https://drop.sc/
Liquipedia: TopTierPractice Starcraft II League
Website- http://sc2replaystats.com/ & https://drop.sc/
• Increased prizepool ($100 -> $150 -> $400)
• Now giving out OSC points (Now at 570 OSC points total)
• Added partners