- Brutalisks can deep tunnel anywhere, and are super resilient to many of the spells.
- Leviathans are great for general attacking.
- Toxic Nest can be placed in many areas to help with defense try to camp spawning locations.
- Mutas can be added after evos for dps just be careful about aoe spells, try to only add them into the army after they have Biomass.
- Kerrigan is so good for this week.
- Worms should be placed everywhere to add to her mobility.
- Ultras are the best for this because they don't get hurt by aoe as easy.
- Immobilization wave is great for attacking and defending try to use it for attacking though.
- If you don't have an ally that can clear the first Rift go for Lings as a set of 10 can clear a Rift.
- Zagara can deal with Rifts well
- Use Lings across the map to deal with Rifts as they show up.
- Roach Drop can be used to deal with Rifts in enemy locations.
- Frenzy should try to be used in conjunction with Roach Drop to maximize dps.
- Fenix Immortals are great for clearing the Rifts.
- Fenix can teleport anywhere there is vision so use this to your advantage.
- Scouts or gateway units should be added to your army to add mobility and dps.
- Arbiter Suit can use Stasis to stop units that appear from Rifts from causing any damage while killing the Rift.
- Try to keep vision in many places for easy transport.
- Dehaka can deal with first attack wave and the Thrasher.
- You can summon a Wurm without vision so that can be helpful.
- Call downs are graet for clearing attack waves and clearing bases
- Great commander for this but requires an ally to help push in the begining.
- Observers are great for helping to snipe the Rifts.
- Make sure to get Spear od Adun upgrades as they will make this mission so much easier.
- Once your partner clears an area be sure to make plenty of Cannons and Monoliths to make sure that any new Rift will be kill instantly. Think about adding some units although you might be able to just defend and use the Spear to help your ally.
- Can use call downs to clear attack wave and bases.
- Bunkers are great for defense but can be killed by Immortals.
- Be sure to use call downs asap.
- Make sure to get Bunker upgrades.
- Once you have enough Bunkers for defense think about making Barracks for a large attack numbers.
- Nova can clear one of the first Rift before a unit comes out, you have to be in position right as it spawns, use a Defensive Drone to attack the Rift first if anything comes out.
- Nova can move around fast with Blink and Griffin Transport, she is very slow killing Rifts however.
- You can leave units around the map to help with Rifts but watch them during attack waves as they will die fast without support.
- It takes 2 Sabatoge Drones to kill a Rift, 1 Airstrike to kill a Rift, try to use these to get to Rifts that are behind enemy lines.
- Bio will get rekt fast and the delayed Economy wont help this.
- Banshee call down are great to clear Rifts be sure to use them asap.
- Vikings can attack from afar and Mech makes the most sense but you will push out slow.
- Scans can help a Karax to kill Rifts.
- First Shadow Guard should be used for rifts and then rocks you might be able to clear second set of Rift if RNG is good.
- Time Stop can be used to snipe Thrashers.
- If you are good at not using F2 you can leave DT's across the map to deal with Rifts.
- A Dark Pylon and cannons can defend ramps and your expos.
- You can deal 1 of the first 2 sets of Rift with Spear of Adun.
- Tempests can kill Rifts with Disintegration so 1 - 4 Tempest can deal with all of them, make sure to you Disintegration then attack move in to clear Rifts.
- Solar Bombardment can kill first Thrasher as well as help with other Thrashers.
- Try to not spam Zealots until economy is up otherwise you will just push tech further back.
2 H & H
- Strike Platforms are great for the Rifts.
- Reapers can kill Rifts fast.
- Galleons are super slow and get hit by spells a ot be sure to make then carrier Galleons if you want to use them to attack.
- Call downs should be used asap to get the most out of them try to use them to clear bases.
- Static Defense in the begining can help a lot but all it does is slow economy.
- Try to build many Tanks Goliaths and Hercules for mobile attack forces.
- Laser Drill with 26% can snipe a Rift.
- Combat Drop is great for tanking an attack for clearing Rifts make sure to issues shift commands.
- Alarak is super slow so make sure to put pylons around the map to help with Rifts.
- Mother Ship should be used to clear enemy bases and push to Rifts that are behind enemy lines.
- Alarak can be used to clear Rifts but be sure to kill units that come out with the Wave attack.
Tier 1 Ability to deal with rifts and push
Tier 2 Rifts or pushing is a problem
Tier 3 Rifts are super tough and cant push