- You can go mass Tanks for this but you will need a lot of Turrets and Bunkers behind to keep Tanks full of ammo.
- You can use the Alexander to clear the top left if its Protoss or Zerg, Zerg is tougher.
- Don't Use Alexander unless you know the timings very well.
- Air units can snipe Thrashers but Tanks seem more useful for defense.
- Rally all Infested to the Temple to avoid extra Hybrid.
2 H & H
- Horner units are the way to go here.
- Call downs should be used to help your partner clear.
- Don't make any Han units they will only help feed the enemy.
- Be careful about using call downs against Terran and Zerg bases without units to clean up the rest as they will kill the rocks and start attacking.
- Artanis shines when up against a ground comp with ground Hybrid, otherwise not so much.
- Robo is the way to go here, once you get a good ground force go into Phoenix with a few Tempests for extra DPS and crowd control.
- Try to clear the buildings asap, I used Solar Bombardment to clear buildings then attack waves.
- Shield Overcharge is great too
- Raynor is good with Mines but be careful, they can feed the enemy if placed wrong.
- Call downs should be used asap, the Hyperion can help clear the lower left then start clearing your lane, finish you lane with the second Banshee calldown.
- Vikings should be added to clear air units.
- Swann is very good at defense and Laser Drill master is the way to go.
- Mass Tanks and Turrets once you have cleared the map.
- Laser Drill Master is the best here, you can even use the vision from the Laser Drill to place your Call down.
- Hercules full of tanks can be used to clear buildings if your partner cant do it for you.
- Karax is not the best here.
- If you go for defense you will need a partner to clear the buildings or you will find yourself behind most of the game.
- Spear of Adun is important but be sure to not spam it as you will be low on energy the rest of the game.
- Make sure to get the mastery for building health.
- Units can do well here but you wont have any good anti air AOE save for the Spear.
- Don't bother with Zergling upgrades.
- Vorazun is a great ally here because of Black Hole and Time Stop.
- Get all upgrades for Scourge and Banes.
- Don't ever attack with Zerglings.
- Roach Drop can be useful but mostly to clear buildings, if you want to use it more aggressively make sure to use the Roach Drop Mastery.
- Zagara can tank a bit but try to make sure that you have units around to kill what is left.
- Vorazun has a pretty long ramp up time as she might have a great end game but in the beginning its tough.
- Be sure to get all the upgrades for you units.
- If its a ground comp and ground Hybrid you will be better off, that way you can get a lot more DT's and clear buildings faster.
- TS should be used almost asap; there might be a few instances where you can delay 30 seconds or so.
- Try to tell your partner before using TS to get more done.
- Alarak can do a lot in the early game but aware that static defense will not heal him when it dies so be careful.
- Ascendants are great for this mutations make sure to make them.
- Alarak is super slow so know your timings.
- The Mothership is great for clearing attack waves and even buildings.
- Make sure as always to clear the map.
- Dehaka can do a lot for the early game and has a great late game.
- Use your first call down to help with attack waves from the South and then the second to clear your lane.
- Once you have your lane clear you can work on Mutas to get everything done.
- Ground comps are the best here and Terran should be avoided as there are only a few comps that have Psychic units.
- Don't worry about extra minerals Wurms wont help that much.
- Fenix can do really well in the early game.
- Go for Immortal, Colossus, Carrier.
- Be careful about losing too many Interceptors though.
- If its all ground think about more Robo units.
- Fenix should tank for most attacks.
- Upgrades will help a lot here.
- Colossus can Kite backwards if you get to far in.
- Nova is good for this one but be careful about losing everything.
- Libs are great at sniping the Thrashers and the Reanimators.
- Ghost are very good here make sure to make them.
- You might find yourself switching suits a lot as one suit is way better than other for certain units, the Stealth Suit is great for Reanimators the Assault Suit is great for ground attacks.
- Tanks are great for long range attacks. Griffin Air Strike is a great way to clear attacks.
- Brutalisks can clear the map so fast.
- Try to save a flock of Mutas till upgrades and Biomass.
- Leviathans are great for clearing without micro or with.
- Queens can keep units alive but be careful about standing on spawn locations with them.
- Attack upgrades are very important.
- Devourers are great against air comps.
- Kerrigan is very good at clearing the buildings, you can clear you the South West buildings and be almost done with your lane before you kill the first Thrasher.
- Mutalisks are great for this mission but be wary about AOE, you can lose everything in seconds, Presplits will help with that.
- Omega Worms can be added to make movement better but know the map timings can be even better.
- Ultralisks are the safest bet but don't do much against air.
- Make sure to clear the buildings asap.
Tier 1 Transmutation can be death with easily and are able to clear buildings fast.
Tier 2 Needs help with one of the 2 main mutations.
Tier 3 Don't use commander.