- Swann is not that great here.
- Take too long to get anywhere.
- Laser Drill mastery will help your ally the most but you will still find it hard to finish the mutation without an ally.
- Tanks are good in a Hercules but you wont do that right amount of damage without kill the heros and that will take a long time.
- Tough commander this week.
- You would like to see a ground comp so you can go Robo and Stargate.
- You want to clear the helper mobs before attacking heros so if you can Solar Lance for each attack you will do well.
- heros aren't Armored and have huge Health so The Spear is not the Way to Kill them.
- Carriers have low max damage but high number of hits so they can do well, but it takes a long time to get there so hopefully your ally can carry till they are out.
- Kerrigan does really well with good crowd control but she pulls a lot of agro and most heros can take her out within seconds.
- Mutas can be great but AOE and Snipes can clear them fast.
- Ultras and Lings are better for sustainability but don't help much against certain comps.
- Omega Worms are a great way to get detection and to move armies quick.
2 H & H
- Reapers are good here be careful about AOE as the enemy Heros can kill all you army in one shot if you don't micro.
- Call downs are good here but wont kill an attack wave outright as its staggered and the Heros will cut damage.
- Mag Mines can clear a lot for you just try to be aware of the attack path.
- Ravens will help a lot with dps as reapers don't hit the damage mas without upgrades.
- Archons are great here make sure to put them on their own control group to micro well.
- Zealots can be thrown in to tank and allow your Archons to get away.
- Solar should be used with Zealots to keep enemy in place.
- Watch out for Kerrigan Nova and Artanis when they use their ultimate.
- Make sure to get up to 10 Gateways but you can get away with less.
- Nova can do well here but you have to clear support units before she can shine.
- Defensive Drone can help a lot for the first couple waves and can help for other attacks.
- Try to use the Griffin Air Strike to start every attack to avoid not doing full damage to the heros.
- heros are bio so Ghost can do a lot but unfortunately they have low health and the Heros are Detectors.
- I like Spider Mines to help clear Heros as well as Nova's Snipe.
- Mass Ling is the way to go.
- Make sure to presplit you army to avoid some AOE.
- You will never seem to kill the heros with just mass Ling but Banes don't seem to so very much, unless you move them in after the extra units are dead.
- Frenzy works well here so use it as much as possible.
- A Vora ally will really help.
- Raynor can be good if its a ground comp and you get to camp the spawn locations, however Spider Mines were nerfed and they will get killed if just placed in the path.
- Bio is good DPS however they die very quick and even with a great economy and production you might find yourself with no army and have to rebuild.
- Hyperion can be the difference between just barley winning and overwhelming the enemy, same with Banshee.
- Fenix does well here.
- Robo Stargate is great start of Assimilator Robo Assimilator, that way you can have Taldarin by the time the first wave shows up.
- Carriers are great as the don't hit hard but have a lot of attacks and can survive a some of the AOE attacks.
- Try to switch forms a lot so that you can start out most attacks with the Dragoon or the Praetor Suit to clear the Small units.
- Alarak is a great commander here.
- First attack wave you should use the Structure overcharge, the second you can use add Alarak and still Overcharge but be use to add Supplicants as Alarak will die otherwise.
- Ascendants are great here but keep in mind that heros have a lot of HP so you will need a lot of Mind Blasts to kill them, while doing that make sure to use Alarak's Wave blast to keep them back.
- It will be tough to keep enough Supplicants as you will need them to tank and Sacrifice to Ascendants.
- Shards might be tough as you wont have good building DPS.
- Stukov can do well here I went Bunker into Tanks and extra Rax.
- You want to make sure that you are not fighting on your Bunker when Nova, Kerrigan and Artanis are around.
- To keep the enemies away without a call down think about unloading some Bunkers or better yet when the wave comes make a lot of Marines from your Rax.
- Call downs should try to be used for the attack waves but if you have a good partner you can be more aggressive.
- Time Stop and Black Hole are amazing here.
- If you get a ground comp you will do better that way you can just mass DTs.
- Try to save TS for big attacks and the end to finish the map.
- Use Corsairs ability to keep enemies from attacking, if you disable auto-casting it will work better but you will have to micro.
- Dehaka is great here.
- His call downs will save you, if you time it right you can use your first call down for the second attack wave.
- You should have a call down for each attack, sometimes 2.
- Mutas have high enough HP and will survive an AOE or 2 plus they are fast enough to dodge.
- Also Dehaka has a lot of ways to slow and stop certain attacks.
- Abathur is great here but you have to have Vipers.
- Ground comps are the best here as you can keep everything from attacking but using Disabling Cloud.
- Brutalisks are great to start with but you will need more DPS I suggest Mutas.
- Make sure to get all you upgrades.
- It seems that a lot of attack hug the bottom of the path way so keep that in mid for Toxic Nest placement.
Tier 1 Can deal with early attacks and late game (possible solo)
Tier 2 Tough first attacks and/or hard to deal with Heros
Tier 3 Don't use these commanders if you can