Those of you that watch awesome day Daily series, my know of a concept of a "mental checklist".
There was a whole episode devoted to it:
And you can see this in action here:
So far so good, but if you are a new player (like me) you can often forget about going through your mental checklist and you don't have day to scream over your head like djWHEAT had in that episode. Fear not - you now have the next best thing.
Note that tournaments and other organized events may ban this program from usage. Consult the rules of a specific contest or event for more information.
- .NET 3.0
Where to get it?
Where can I see the source?
See the video
- Automatically account for game speed
- One time playback sounds
- Fading out after a given time - so you can get the head start but then you are on your own
Where can I get new sounds?
- You can record them yourself using "Sound Recorder" utility found in Windows.
- You can use this tutorial to record text to speech from windows
- You can download some files and use them as long as they are in *.wav format
Can I post my awesome sound pack?
Edit Dec 13, 2010: Added source code.
Edit Dec 14, 2010: Added customization section.
Edit Jan 19, 2010: Version 1.0 posted.