GameHeart Overlay 2.0 - Page 45
|Forum Index > SC2 General|
1vs1 and 2vs2 are now merged into a single UI.
You can get it on my google site.
+ Show Spoiler +
v.3.0 (14th November 2017)
- added support for 1vs1 (includes Archon mode) and 2vs2
- - other modes show the default resource panel in the top right for the selected player
- cleaned up minimap's border; it is now 2 pixels wider, bottom bar is 2 pixels shorter
- Control+Shift+R will now toggle between three states for race icons:
- - 1./default: show LogosMod team icon with race icon as fallback
- - 2. hide race icon
- - 3. show race icon
- Control+Shift+L hotkey has been removed as its functionality is now included in Control+Shift+R
- fixed minimap preview of replays being cut off
- increased width of observer toolbar's vision dropdown
- "1" is now hidden in the units/structures lost panels and the leaderpanel except for the Upgrades tab
- Seeking in replays now hides the map score panel
- alert tooltips now follow the dark color scheme
- many labels now scale instead of being truncated
- added basic support for Ahli's 'Observer UI Settings Editor'
- fixed EPM (Control+V) background image not extending behind the title label
- added hotkey to toggle the chat's visibility (Control + Alt + C)
- added hotkey to toggle the entire UI (Control + Alt + U)
- toggling the observer toolbar will now move the top center panels downwards
- fixed 1vs1 comparison frames (e.g. units/workers killed on default Control+R) not hiding graphs panels (created by GameHeart extension mod)
- fixed chat bar's chat help tooltip using the old green background color on first UI load
- added blur effect to the bottom panel's background images
- fixed active forces comparison bars' height
- hid chat bar's help label that usually appears below the bar
- the leaderpanel moves downwards if the top name panel is shown
- re-added the unit rank labels
To receive more information, you can check out my Ahli's Mods Website or dig up the old GameHeart 2 post earlier in this thread.
Remember, you still need to use the extension mod to receive upgrade countdowns, workers killed counter, production icons, Income and Army Supply Graphs.
If you run into problems, you can message me here on teamliquid, try to post in this thread or reach out to me via twitter @AhliSC2.
The RSS feed on the site for an automatic check for updates might be interesting for you. Just subscribe to the 1vs1 changelog.
There are minor problems left in the UI and I cannot guarantee that some future SC2 patch breaks some features like the race icon toggle, but right now everything seems to work fine.
If you have ideas for improvements, find bugs, etc, let me know!
BTW, I've recently fixed and updated Gawliq's UI, too.