We have a FAQ here. FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions. Odds are your Question is Frequently Asked.
Visit us aligulac.com
Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another glorious aligulac write-up. If you like me have recently dug back to university, you need some procrastination from all those thick books and scientific articles. (250 pages in my first week, in English, my brain hurts already). This periods write-up contains matches starting with WCS S2 Finals and everything after that untill the 4th.
Now before we get into this, remember that a difference of around 250 or less means that there is no statistically significant difference between two players, but who am I kidding, you just want to rage and yell at our stats, so here we go.
- INnoVation 2011 (-2: WCS S2, GSTL)
- Polt 1966 (-49: WCS S2)
- TaeJa 1898 (+31: WCS S2, SC2L)
- Bomber 1890 (+115: WCS S2)
- Life 1882 (+0: No matches)
- HyuN 1872 (-22: ESET Masters Qualifiers, WCS AM)
- sOs 1858 (+17: WCS KR)
- Flash 1834 (+0: No matches)
- Soulkey 1834 (+13: WCS KR)
- Mvp 1834 (+0: No matches)
With a very lackluster WCS S2 finals, INnoVation managed to stabilize his points by finishing this period off with a GSTL all-kill versus FXO. Taking out all their best players but GuMiho. The WCS AM champion Polt lost quite some points after a disappointing season 2 final. Taeja and Bomber on the other hand are slowly but surely creeping up the ranks. It will be interesting to follow if any of the two Korean terrans can pressure INnoVation's 1st place. With a solid group win from Soulkey he also moves up from 10th to 9th, hopefully the Woongjin superstar doesn't have to face INnoVation in the Ro16 so we actually can see another WCS KR zerg ascend the ranks :D.
The foreigner list:
- LucifroN 1796 (-8: Raidcall EES, IEM New York Qualifiers, Millenium show cup)
- Sen 1752 (-25: NEO Starleague, HK e-sports)
- NaNiwa 1732 (+2: WCS S2, IEM New York Qualifiers, WCS EU)
- Jim 1720 (+14: NEO Starleague)
- Nerchio 1711 (+71: SC2L, Zotac, Raidcall EES, IEM New York Qualifiers)
- Happy 1706 (-16: Zotac, Raidcall EES, IEM New York Qualifiers, WCS EU)
- Scarlett 1671 (+10: WCS S2, SC2L)
- VortiX 1668 (-6: Raidcall EES, Zotac, IEM New York Qualifiers)
- Snute 1665 (+0: SC2L, WCS AM, Millenium show cup, IEM New York Qualifiers)
- Kas 1611 (+1: Raidcall EES, IEM New York Qualifiers)
In the foreigner department, we see that both LucifroN and Sen are losing points, with LucifroN playing in a lot of different teamleagues and qualifiers, while Sen struggled in HK e-sports and versus Jim in NSL. NaNiwa's win over INnoVation and a solid performance in the last period overall gave him a small 2 point increase, which can be explained by his lackluster WCS EU performance. Chinese superstar Jim keeps plowing through competition, and Polish badboy Nerchio also took a giant +71 point leap due to great play in various online cups and qualifiers. Happy and Vortix are the biggest losers this period, and Scarlett gains a small increase with Snute staying where he was last period. Finally The Destroyer (Kas) makes his first top 10 appearance in quite some time off the back of some good wins in IEM New York Qualifiers.
This week I want to give a shoutout to our programming team, which are:
"well, we're basically rewriting the codebase, which will weed out a number of bugs and help stability, but mostly people won't notice anything when it happens" -TheBB.
I have no idea what it means, but I assume it is something positive .
Also shoutouts to the ever hardworking match submitters: kiekaboe, MasterOfPuppets, Shellshock, PhoenixVoid and Sabre. Congratulations to Shellshock on becoming a Banling. Finally thanks to NrSFrozENDruiD for giving us a free spot on Welmu's badass jersey
Also this is hopefully coming soon:
If you want to get in contact with us, want to volunteer or have suggestion feel free to use:
- This thread.
- Twitter @Sc2Aligulac.
- PM. Me or TheBB.
- IRC: #aligulac on quakenet.
- E-mail to evfonn(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Issue list on GitHub.
- Pilgrimage to Zürich. TheBB will find you.
The Aligulac team:
- The motherfucking boss: TheBB.
- Programming team: TheBB, Conti, Otolia, Netbattler, NCzempin, XavierMarchegay, Arzar, Prillan.
- Database maintainers: TheBB, Conti, kiekaboe, Inflicted, MasterOfPuppets, Grovbolle, PhoenixVoid, Shellshock, TheAmazombie, FrozENDruiD, Delphi.
- Chief commander of public relations, high admiral of the tweet fleet, lord chieftain of write-ups and father of dragoons: Grovbolle. (Writing these things gives you the right to an awesome title.
+ Show Spoiler [Old threads] +