I'd like to get the ball rolling on how to tweak the already-made changes and add new ones. Underneath each is an idea of how to change the unit. Some of the ideas are not great, but I want to give a start.
1. The Raven will either need to be cheaper with its current changes, buildable off of a reactored starport, or redesigned again. It doesn't seem to be worth its cost, especially when you consider you're going to need to have a starport with a tech lab to produce it.
- Allow a raven to build autoturrets for a cost?
2. The Ghost needs some kind of ability to give it more punch in the short term. If you open with ghosts, they give you about 30 seconds of cloak.
- Give the ghost the ability to plant a bomb that destroys/heavily damages an enemy building?
3. The widow mine should have some advantage to being visible. It is now vulnerable when moving, and vulnerable when recharging.
- Widow mine is a detector when unburrowed?
4. Hellion weakness: low dps vs. any armored unit. Hellbat weakness: one of the slowest units in the game.
- Give hellbats the ability to stim.
5. Bunker rushing is terrible now. Terran has very low rush potential.
- Allow barracks to be built before depot again. Or
- Allow each bunker to be upgraded to neosteel frame individually (similar to the way Zerg can upgrade overlords individually) so you can invest in an even heavier bunker.