If you're an event organizer, here are the steps you need to get listed:
- Decide on a venue, date and time. The barcraft / event list is not for interest checks, it is for confirmed events only.
- Post a new thread in TL Community with the details of your event such as the name / location, any special offers, photos, etc. The first post in the thread will be shown on the event details page, so please do not re-use threads from old events.
- Go to the submit page and fill in all relevant details. Here are some tips about the fields and examples of what could go there:
Informal name of the event, eg: NYC MLG Barcraft
Informal / local name of the event location, eg: Legend's Sports Bar. Don't enter the street address here!
- Category / Event
Select the type of meetup event, eg whether is is a barcraft covering an event or just a regular meetup.
- Date / Time
Specify the correct date, time and timezone of the event. Take care to enter the correct time in 24 hour format.
- Street Address
Enter the full street address of the bar or location of the event and press Find. Ensure the location on the map is accurate.
- Age Restriction
If there is an age restriction, eg at a bar or club, please enter the minimum allowed age.
- TL Thread
Link to the TL Community thread you created about your event.
- Submit the form and wait for moderator approval. Your event will be listed and you will receive a private message once it has been reviewed.
- If your event date or time changes or the event is cancelled, please use the admin tools available on your event listing page to inform anyone interested in attending of any changes.