- familiarize yourself with my phonetic writing system until you're ready to race others in transcribing posts written in English (teacher & student)
- offer to translate from and into the languages you speak fluently & transcribe it phonetically (teacher)
- learn by having your posts translated and the translations transcribed into my phonetic system (student)
Race Bannon's Phonetic Writing System
The best key to learn the correct pronunciation of a language lets you communicate the correct pronunciation in any language without needing extra keys.
Characters in use:
- for English:
- Vowels: q a 1 y ` e i 2 o w u
- Consonants: b x d f 3 g j h < k l m n ~ p r c s t 7 + v z
- + non-English: 5 6 (forms of r) 4 8 9 0 (vowels with diacritics)
- long vowels are marked as such with _ and don't double
- > is used at the end of a capital lettered word to signal it as such, while * signals a name.
-  is used after abbreviations, for example FTL = eftiel
- always bold when using the phonetic writing system