Hey Hey i am theimperial8(theimperial8 or theimperial18 on js.tv) this guy is very good. hes stream are very different than the other. im watching him for a while and im not tired to see him stream. Have a great day and this guys should be fetured!!! thanx!
teknikal one United States. July 13 2011 07:41. Posts 2
I definitely enjoy Warden's stream. It's one of the few that I try to catch every time it is on. He's attentive to the chat and tries to do a fan game at the end of the day each day he plays. Would like to see him get the attention he deserves.
CDCramer United States. July 15 2011 07:34. Posts 61
Warden is really awesome. I just love his stream because he's funny, he commentates, plays good music, sings, and interacts with his viewers. Please feature this guy asap. He deserves some recognition.
binski United States. July 19 2011 07:42. Posts 198
Warden is an awesome grandmasters terran player who always interacts with the viewers. He's hilarious and has unique commentary. Every terran and kpop fan should watch his stream. He is nice and has an awesome stream quality as well. Warden must be featured ASAP.
Woah, still surprised that Warden isn't featured, one could argue that he falls into the same category as Trump and Sterling (Terran player that comments while playing).. but that should be a good thing and be rewarded!
On July 20 2011 05:23 Kelwyn wrote: Woah, still surprised that Warden isn't featured, one could argue that he falls into the same category as Trump and Sterling (Terran player that comments while playing).. but that should be a good thing and be rewarded!
This ........... he's really nice and good to see him playing since he discusses with the streamviewers and explains why he makes the choices ingame.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
Good stream, good commentary. Very few streamers out there commentate their games in real-time as they play and prefer to just blast music. Gretorp use to do it before he started working for NASL and it's what made his stream so popular back in the day. Trump does it, and now he's featured even though he's a less skilled player than Warden. So you learn a lot more watching Warden than any other Terran. Warden's stream is very interactive; he checks chat often and responds directly to the audience's questions and comments. He'll even take music requests if people post youtube links in chat between games. At the end of the day, he'll usually do a 4v4 fan game with 3 of his viewers, which is great.
Unfortunately I've never seen the viewer count go past 200 and recently it hovers at around 30-50 viewers on any given day. I believe that the following 3 problems are among the possible factors holding back the stream:
1) Warden rages a lot in 1v1 ladder games. And not the funny kind like IdrA. He streams like 5 hours a day and 2.5 hours of it are him being angry and bitter. You'll know because his commentary rate drops like 90% (the remaining 10% is him calling people "fags"). Even if you could stand the cursing, the disappearance of useful commentary defeats the main selling point of watching his stream.
2) Warden rages at his teammates in fan games, which defeats the point of servicing his fans. He calls them pussies and nubs almost every time, even in games where they're winning. He goes cutesy tech builds every game (fast ghosts, mass infestors, banelings-only) and then when he or somebody else gets rushed (which is 100% guaranteed in 4v4's), he'll blame and rage at his teammates. He'll disregard walling his ramp, get 6-pooled, and rage at his teammates. He'll totally ignore his 3 teammates pinging the map when a big invasion is incoming, and when they get rolled, he'll rage at his teammates. Yes, he's that guy, the 4v4 player who blames everybody on the team except himself (even though he's the guy doing the super-greedy/risky builds). The point is not that his strategies are questionable, but that he yells at fans in fan games. Fan games are supposed to be for fun. 4v4 team games are supposed to be for fun. So why is Warden so pissed off at his fans all the time? Maybe his fans like getting yelled at, but I doubt it. And this is actually how he ends the stream each day.
3) What the hell is up with Soyboy, his brother? He trolls the games on-stream (rude PMs to Warden seen by everybody, even stream-sniping). He trolls the justin.tv stream chat and curses at & bans fans and viewers. The worst is when Warden is streaming a coaching session with a student, and his brother continually disses the student and the practice partner in observer chat (why is he invited into the game in the first place???) and the stream chat. Warden must realize this is happening, as it has been a problem several times, but why does he let it continue? Would you want to pay $20/hr for lessons if you knew that during that hour your teacher's brother will go around publicly crapping all over you and everybody else? Not on my dime, sir!
I think if those 3 problems are fixed, this stream will be golden and it'll have the potential to become a Featured stream.
Last edit: 2011-07-22 07:43:04
buddylee United States. July 22 2011 08:00. Posts 91
I agree with the first paragraph of what the previous poster said...everything after that I have to disagree. I view his stream quite often and IMO the previous poster is exaggerating a little. Sure, he rages from time to time but not half the time he streams according to the above post. He mostly rages at himself and only BM if he is getting BM from the opp. I have not seen him rage once in a fan game. Most of the time they just mess around in fan games, win or lose it doesn't matter to them. If they happen to lose, Warden will play until the team wins. As far as his brother goes, its true that he likes to troll everyone, but Warden talked to him about it. I've talked to Warden's brother and in reality he's a really nice guy, he just loves to troll. Just my thoughts.
I love you how you talk like you are so sure of yourself. It makes me laugh so hard when some misinformed poor poor soul talk complete trash. I believe that the following problem is among the possible factors of your ignorance.
1) [WCX] rages a lot [about stupid stuff]. And not the funny kind like IdrA. He [watches] streams like 5 hours a day and 2.5 hours of it are him being angry and bitter [about his sad life]. You'll know because his [reading and comprehension] rate drops like 90% (the remaining 10% is him calling people ["trolls"]. Even if you could stand the [ignorance], the disappearance of [any thoughtful comments] defeats the main selling point of [reading WCX's posts].
Feel free to msg me if you would like to figure out what really happened instead of acting like a 5 year old.
Belial154 United States. July 22 2011 08:23. Posts 48