2/ Import AI Scripts to maps with SC2 Editor. 3/ Using SC2 AllInOnes tools. Visit Green Tea AI Main Page for more information.
- GT AI is a popular AI Script that improve the difficulty of Starcraft 2 AI. It will using many strategies that keep player guessing overtime. More over, it can control units like a professional player to keep every units alive. It also be used in many custom maps like YABOT, Macro or Die, Fyn AI, Coach Ai, .... - The things that GT AI can offer more than it contain is the ability to play the Build Order player created, so giving more range of possibilities.
- 60 AI Strategies: from the well know 4 Warp Gate to cheese build like Cannon Rush, 6 pool... - AI Micro Control, hit and run, storm evading, improve ability using for each unit: Force field, Graviton Beam, Neutral Parasite... - You can Create more Custom Strategies to AI, include 90 slot to save (10 slot for each match: TvT, TvZ, TvR, ...)
- Practice to perfect the BO created.
- AI Chatting for entertainment. - Reminder: AI can remind player some basic mistake player do : supply block, idle worker, idle production, floating resources, energy management on Orbital Command, Queen,
Option screen: - For ingame option: Type -op to show up option menu:
* Know issue: -qr causing some bugs that make AI not follow their build order. -some issue in building placement, some times AI can't find good place to build, causing AI to stop building. - limited harassment.
* Faqs: 1/ How can I play this AI ? - You can search it on Bnet or follow instruction on the main website.. 2/ Can I play corporate with friends ? - Yes, if the map is 4 player or above, you can set team match vs AI. 3/ How hard is this AI/ What is this AI level ? - Many player see it much stronger than the original AI due to macro and micro mechanic. As for player reported the AI being from Platinum to Diamond Player depend on AI Build Order choice. 4/ Is this AI cheat ? - Depend on AI level: the first 4 level doesn't using resource cheat. + Very Easy : It will stop attacking in 10 minutes. + Easy : No map vision. + Medium, Hard : AI has full map vision. + Very Hard: Only cheat resources in later game. Limit is 1.5 times normal resources. + Insane : 1.5 times resources at the start. 5/Can I use the AI Scripts for my map ? - Yes, just include some credit line for me ^^. 6/ The AI does some weird build/ old fashioned build order - You can always creating new Build Order/ Strategies, and let AI Play Random these new build order. 7/ The AI so laggy on my computer. - Due to scipt Analysis, AI cause some performance problem on low CPU computer. You can open the Option Menu, and turn APM limit on. 8/I got this error "Cannot find 'unitdata.xml" when loading the map. - The unitdata.xml is for micro AI part in game. If missing it, the AI still can played but will missing Micro features. Check out other maps. or follow the install instruction again, remember you must set "Public" and "Unlock" when publishing on Bnet. 9/What is "Streng Analysis" in the option menu: - It the Analyzing system developed by Nexxy to compare how strong your army is compare to enemy army. - For example : 1 VoidRay > 5 Roach 10/Why is it named "Green Tea" ? - It is a popular drinks in my country, and it good to your health. I also used a lot whenprograming this AI, so can say it is an inspiration for me ^.^. 11/When i choose Practice Build Order, I don't see any BO ? - You must created the Build Order first. - To create the BO Zerg Vs Terran. You must choose Terran and let the AI choose Zerg. - Than choose the "Play/Edit Build Order" button to create your build order. - You will see the Edit screen:
I remember playing with your AI when I first started sc2. It seems you have worked a lot on it, it looks awesome. Nice it can cheese (but still not defend cheese, which is understandable as it's a pain to program)
Nexic United States. June 21 2011 05:15. Posts 728
Thanks for the reply on how to fix the reserved .galaxy name problem, I just edited metalopolis with this AI and uploaded it to NA under 'GTAI 0.86c Metalopolis'. not sure how long it takes to show up as I haven't uploaded anything before.
I'm lazy and won't download it and go through the hassle of uploading it myself (Also ignorant as to how to do that) but I'm a huge fan of green Tea AI and I can't wait for this to show up on the north american ladder
Macro or Die was good because of the green tea ai. If it was the standard ezpz do the same shit every game blizzard AI that UMS would barely have been notable, but Green Tea made it shine.
I can't wait to get my hands on some of these maps! Thanks!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Great AI! I hadn't updated in a while but i love the improvements in micro and tactics you made.
One question though: could you give an overview of what numbers correspond to what commanders? I tried to practice against a protoss 4WG and used the numbers from the trigger libs but for some reason it never uses a 4 WG strat when i did this. Same goes for 6 pool (although the 7 pool seems to work).
-Archangel- Croatia. June 21 2011 16:47. Posts 3662