Registering is possible through our http://www.battlegroundsli.com/tournaments/ and is not mandatory. Just fill out the Captain's Full Name(Battle.Net ID/Character Code), Email, and Phone boxes, check in Starcraft II, rage at the captcha, and submit!
If you're lazy, post in this topic or PM me with your 100%(!!!) confirmation that you will attend and I will sign you up.
Prices: (prize pool varies with amount of entrants. Split 70/20/10 for 1st 2nd 3rd) Pay at the venue. $10 for entry into the 1v1 tournament. $10 towards the venue.
1)Equipment: -Players are permitted to bring their own mouse, keyboard, headsets, and mouse pad (USB Permitted). Players must use the PC's provided by Battlegrounds. -All drivers for your equipment must be downloaded and prepared an hour prior to starting your match. -All equipment subject to approval.
2) General Rules -Game will be played on the newest version of Starcraft 2, always. -In the event of either player being dropped, hardware malfunction etc, a regame will be issued. (Unless stated otherwise). -If a game is started without the approval of an admin, it wil be restarted.
3) Gameplay -Players may pause the game at any time if there are issues. If the opposing player unpauses without warning or reason, he will be DQ'd. -Players MUST set their status to busy and disable toast notifications. -No map will be played twice in the same series. -Loser selects next map. -All games must be played on the 1v1 melee setting with game speed on Faster.
4) Maps - All games must be played on official MLG/GSL maps. -Atlantis Spaceship -Cloud Kingdom -Daybreak -Ohana -Antiga Shipyard -Entombed Valley (Metropolis removed due to FPS issues) NOTE: Official tournament maps MUST be used. Any player who hosts a game on a non MLG/GSL standard
5) Spectating -Spectators must keep a reasonable distance from players that are in tournament games. -Any attempt to communicate with a player currently in a match will be automatic DQ for you as well as the player you're assisting. Highly enforced.
6) Respect -All players must start and end games with proper manner. No hostility or bad vibes allowed. We will eject you promptly from the venue.