Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at the Group Stages of the NoisE Amateur StarLeague Season 2! The 24 qualifying players, the 6 wildcard qualifying players, and the 2 invites are now facing in this unique format inspired by the TSL2. The top qualifiers were seeded atop the groups while each of the following qualifiers were seeded below them accordingly. The winner of each round will continue to climb the group until they play top qualifier in that group. The winner of that will advance to the Round of 8. Please follow below for the groups and rules of this stage in the tournament!
All matches will take place on the September 22nd, 19:00 CEST[local] @ op ASL2 on the Fish server and will be casts will begin on the 28th of September at the same time.
Group A R3Jonoman92 <Bo5> R2 Winner R2Quirinus <Bo3> R1 Winner R1Purple <Bo3> ASmOdey
1)All players are subject to administrative discretion.
2)All players are to sign up via email. No other source.
3)Bad manner directed towards fellow participants and/or ASL staff will result in a ban.
4)All games will be played on the Fish server in op ASL2.
5)All players must use minilauncer or chaoslauncher.
6)All replays of this stage must be sent to NoisEASL2@gmail.com. Failure to do this will mean DQ.
7)Players are required to make an ASL2 account in order to play their games e.g. ASL2.Shimy, ASL2-Shimy, ASL2)Shimy, etc
8) No Korean IP's will be allowed.
9) Players are required to send their IP address to league officials upon request.
10) Players are required to send replays of their games to league officials upon request.
11) If a player is experiencing an unplayable quantity of lag, they must leave the game before the two minute mark. Beyond this point, the player will be forced to play out the set.
12) Lag and IP conflicts will be handled on a case to case basis at the official's discretion.
13) If a player does not show up within 10 minutes of the set game time, their opponent is given a W.O. victory. Technical issues do not apply and are done case by case by ASL officials.
14) If incorrect versions of the maps are used, the player will be DQ'd.
Rules Regarding PP of Matches If a player cannot play his match due to personal time issues, that player needs to contact ASL staff 72 hours beforehand and then their opponent 48 before their match to either PP the match or play early. Upon proof via screenshot of contact back and forth between player and opponent, the referee handling the case will then assign a date and time to be played, earlier or later than set time, at a time of mutual availability.
Our Amazing Sponsors
NoisE, Reclusive, and Sayle!
Total Prize Pool: $600 First Place: $400 Second Place: $150 Third Place: $50
Sponsors: NoisE, Reclusive, and Sayle Organization: Shimy Casters:EleGant & Hacklebeast Staff: Quirinus and Eywa- Graphics: Shiroiusagi Media Director: Stratos
Last edit: 2012-10-08 04:36:58
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Shimy United States. September 15 2012 13:19. Posts 683