Coach Cho Jeong Woong of Hwaseung Oz announced the immediate recruitment of three new players (pictured above) to help "improve the team's depth" and deal with "situations in which we cannot use Lee Jae Dong" The full interview is translated below:
Hwaseung Coach ChoJeongWoong, "I am very excited about the new players"
- Why the sudden recruitment of three new players? ▲ After our finals with CJ, I thought about our team dynamic and decided recruiting these three players was the best solution going forward. I hope that PirateZerg, MoustacheZerg, and OzsucksBallsWithoutMe can give our team the edge it needs to not have such losses in the future
- Every new player is of the Zerg race ▲ I chose to bolster our Zerg lineup the most with this new recruitment. Often while playing important matches, when we would lose Lee Jae Dong there were very few godlike S-class map-defying zergs to choose from in the lineup, which would cause a defeat. WIth this new recruitment we will have more choice.
- How long before they are used in proleague lineup? ▲ Well, this question is difficult, because skill wise there is no issue that they belong on the roster, but they are very shy. Often they will not come out on stage until a top player such as Lee Jae Dong goes backstage for 2-7 minutes to talk to them alone
- Very similiar in looks to Lee Jae Dong ▲ This is very false, please do not print something so incorrect. You can notice, for example, that PirateZerg wears an eyepatch and MoustacheZerg has a large nose, both of which Lee Jae Dong does not. Clearly they are very different.
- Many players have been kicked off the team ▲ It is very saddening to have to lose a team member, but with the addition of the three new players it is decided to let go of HiyA[fOu], Dongrae, BackHo, Ever, PerfectMan, Spear, Young, aTtacK, Link, Lomo, Wannabe, Falcon, ggaemo, Killer, NeeL, ShinHwA, ToSky, ZergBOy, and ZergStyLe. Fans who are dissapointed may enjoy to hear that we have still kept many of our old players - such as Jaedong
- New team photo? ▲ No the new players are too shy to pose for a group photo. Perhaps they can have an individual photoshoot with 2-7 minutes between each player's pictures.
- Any last words? ▲ We hope the fans will support the new team members and we look forward to many more wins under the new strategy.
Wow this is pretty cool news as an Oz fan. I wonder what Jaedong thinks about all the new ZvZ practice partners hes gonna get - I heard all three of these guys are absolutely insane in that matchup.
Man OzsucksBallsWithoutMe looks like a total fucking BADASS!
No sir I fully get it, however unless I can unlaunch my nuke there is not much we can do about it. I also wasn't posting as much because I didn't fully read the rules yet LOL! - RebirthofLegend in WaW Mafia
Atrioc Korea (South). March 29 2009 15:29. Posts 1644