If you come across bugs, incorrect info, or have any comments about how it is working, post it here and we can talk about it. Remember, many things are already known to be missing, but right now we are concentrating on getting the core functioning well.
Current version: 1.04 - Updates:
1. Changed the "+" next to the games to make them more obvious and easy to click.
2. Switching tab while watching a VOD under FireFox shouldn't be a problem anymore... (Seems like FF doesn't like "wmode=transparent" too much in embed flash. :/)
3. Added support for Google Videos.
4. Liquibet "stats" and map links now link to TLPD, as well as "VS".
5. All YouTube videos should now be downloable as .flv movies, and all Google videos too (format isn't always the same).
6. More than 50 missing birth dates have been updated (thanks to Tyrio's link).
7. TLPD can now store leagues' opening videos, leagues' highlights, players' highlights, players' ceremony videos.
8. Slightly improved VOD system (VODs can be named and have a note/description now).
9. KeSPA ranking available on main page, with all rankings from the first one. Point difference has also been added as suggested by SonuvBob. Sorting by it should be handy.
10. Links page available.
11. Front page relifting.
12. HTML links should now be more consistent/cleaner. Some old links might stop working though.
13. Mofile VODs are now compatible.
14. "All" search now available on the right.
15. From now on, when searching for a player/map/league/game, if the engine only finds exactly one result it will redirect the user to it instead of displaying it in a list. As a simple example, try searching for "Boxer" within "Players" category.
16. New forum thingy ("TLPD-ize your post" just above the text area):
Typing "Boxer vs Yellow on Sin Peaks of Baekdu during Daum OSL" and then clicking that link will produce :
BoxeR vs YellOw on Sin Peaks of Baekdu during Daum OSL
17. TLPD-izer updates:
- if you select a portion of your post, only that part will be transformed ;
- teams now supported as well ;
- player akas now supported as well
18. ELO ratings now available on Player Index. More information in this thread.
19. 2v2s are now supported by the database, though there are no stats available as of now. And 100% of them are missing, so we'll have to add all the old ones manually. Will take some time.
20. Maps are now available for download from the index. Lots of maps are still missing though; this is only a first step.
21. No more spoilers on VOD links. Player names are now listed by alphabetical order.
22. Some little cosmetic changes and bug fixes.