Smash Switch got confirmed in a Nintendo Direct the other day, and I can tell you first hand that it's basically everything Smash twitter has been talking about. Of course, I'm incredibly excited, but like many other people I know, I've got some questions about how it's going to turn out.
- Is it a port, or a completely new game?
- Which characters will be cut, and which will make it back in?
- How balanced will the characters be?
- How will the combo system work?
- Since this game is coming out, is my Wii U getting phased out? Should I keep it, or should I sell it back to GameStop for only $60? (Yes, I checked it. If you trade a Wii U back to GameStop, you only get 60 bucks. It makes me mad, but that's not the point I'm trying to make here.)
What do you guys think?
PS: I've been thinking about moving to Medium, another blog-posting site. Should I do it, and would you guys still read my stuff if I posted a link to it on here?