+ Show Spoiler [Show image] +
+ Show Spoiler [Show changelog] +
- Fixed some bugs pertaining to sloppy editing of custom ramps, equalized high ground, low ground areas
- Chagned top/bottom main mineral formations to horizontal to equalize vulnerability to harassment between the spawns. With SC:R's wider screen there should no longer be any problem with worker splits. Top position has altered worker spawn, of course.
- Optimized some mineral formations
- Lots of pathfinding region fine tuning, ensuring there are no mining bugs, vortex bugs or Reaver jams
- Some minor deco updates
- Some "final" readjustments,to pathfinding to wipe out those last coupe of mining bugs, vortex bugs and Reaver jams (or rather find the right configuration where none of them keeps popping up somewhere)
- Added proper melee triggers and in-game credits for UMS play
- I gave this a new version number to avoid potential confusion with any of yeseterday's uploads.
- Final and even more final edits to pathfinding, minor bugfixes
- Some final touches to deco (replacing repetitive cliffs mostly)
I think that should be it now… Or not…