- Great support commander to help keep you allies units alive.
- I went Tempests (slowly) then when I had 10 I could a move them to areas.
- I tried to keep Zealots on the map to see minerals.
- Guardian Shield is great here. Spear of Adun Orbital Strike is a great way to support an allies attacks.
- Call downs are great for clearing especially the Hyperion.
- The Banshee call down are great but make sure to micro them and think about not spawning them on top of waves as the initial splash will probably kill most of them when the explosions happen.
- Ground comps can be defended with just Tanks and a few Bunkers.
- It will be tough to get a good Bio army so be careful and try to use call downs for the most part.
- Think about Hyperion mastery.
2 H & H
- I Like Strike Platforms here.
- You can defend almost any attack with Mag Mines and Call downs.
- If your ally can push out and defend some of the attacks then you can be more aggressive with call downs.
- Strike Platforms can clear the enemies guarding the crystals if its a ground attack.
- If you fins yourself floating resources then make Horner units as they pack a punch and can teleport, make sure to upgrade them.
- Great commander from holding all the Islands.
- If you can get some static D on all the islands then you can see almost all the resources as they spawn.
- Spear of Adun is great for sniping forces holding crystals.
- Purifier Beam can deal with many of the attack waves.
- Try to at least get the firs Spear upgrade but more is better.
- Great for holding islands.
- Tanks in a Hercules are great for clearing if you don't have an ally to clear for you.
- Laser Drill is great to upgrade think about changing to Laser Drill mastery because it will mean more.
- I like to hold the 9 o'clock island as the South, the 2 o'clock island on the East, and both Southern Ramps at the Expo.
- Vorazun can sneak a lot of crystals.
- Time Stop can help you clear and areas fast or simply sneak in and grab crystals, either way make sure to let your partner know when you are using it.
- DT's are great here but air units will be tough.
- Think about stalkers instead or Corsairs to add to your army.
- Corsairs are great but it might be tough to get enough of them.
- You can use Black Hole on a force defending a crystal and not even engage them.
- Super low APM commander and can do very well.
- Bunkers are the way to go here as they can keep the pressure on.
- Make sure to upgrade your Civilian Compound so get the most out of attacks.
- Call downs are the real way to clear attacks and should try to be used asap.
- Depending on the comp you might need to get a StarPort and an Overseer.
- Alexander is a great way to clear enemy bases.
- Hero commander so it should be smooth sailing.
- I would go for Hero builds and try not to move out with more than just the Heroes.
- Try to change suits often to get the most energy regeneration, and DPS out of Fenix.
- If you want to mass one unit I would go Scout, or Adepts, but the more Heroes the better.
- Hero commander so does well here. You only need a few Supplicants to keep Alarak alive.
- Try to have a Probe with Alarak so you can Overcharge it and help your push.
- Mothership is great to deal with attacks when out of position, a thing that I do to get the most out of the Mothership is to attack move post the attach then Shift queue Recall to Alarak so you can get the most DPS.
- You should have at least one Havoc for Detection and extra DPS.
- Hero commander so you can do very well.
- I would save all your minerals for Griffin Air Strike as it does more for you than a set of Marines.
- Don't worry too much about building your army just get Nova upgrades and use all her abilities.
- I like to use the Sabotage Drone to get Vision then use the Griffin Air Strike to clear the other part of the enemy base.
- Great commander with free Banes and a Hero.
- Roach Drop is great to pull agro and help clear the enemy bases.
- Watch out for Twister as the seem to want to hold ramps and Zagara's army dies very fast to the Twisters.
- Ground comps are great here, Zagara can solo this but air armies are tough as you cant kill them very quickly and Hydras might sit inside the explosions.
- Great commander for this week but Evos might take a long time as Biomass comes slowly on this Map.
- Once you get to Evos its basically a normal mission.
- You only need your 6 Evos with good micro.
- Deep Tunnel is your friend here and can get you very far.
- Try to get your upgrades for attacks for air and ground.
- Queens can stay at home for Heals if you want.
- Great solo or Hero only commander.
- Omega Worms are great for mobility.
- Think about Mutas or Lings as support if you want although you shouldn't need them.
- Go for a 50 50 on the first mastery, Immobilization Wave for the second and the last mastery is up to you.
- try to have at least 2 Worms.
- Make sure to use Assimilation Aura asap as that will get you lost of resources.
- Really good for this week but some air comps can be annoying.
- Try your best to get all the call downs asap.
- I went for Primal Wurm cool down so that I can be in more places at once and utilize Deep Tunnel more as Primal Wurms can be called into Fog of War.
- If you build up extra gas think about Mutas but they are not necessary.
- Seek out Psychic units as always.
Tier 1 Hero commanders (Don't need much resources)
Tier 2 Issues with low economy, issues with Twister
Tier 3 Don't recommend