- Abathur doesn't have a good early game army to deal with Mines.
- Guardians will work but take time to make.
- Ultimate Evos are great for enemy attack waves but are not good to deal with Mines.
- Overseers are good but be sure to put them into Surveillance mode so they don't kill themselves.
- Toxic Nest are his best asset but will still hit on enemies that have Polarity so try to micro them if possible or be prepared to waste some.
- Not very good for this week.
- Structure Overcharge will hit the first enemy in range so not the best for clearing Mines.
- Once you get past the 3rd set of Bots you should be fine to just use Ascendants top clear mines with their Orb attack but be careful with Alarak as a couple mines can clear your entire army.
- Havocs are invisible with and upgrade and can be used ahead of an attack force to get good vision of the Mines.
- The Mother Ship is a flying unit and can tank a few Widow Mines so I like to use it to Scout ahead before moving my army in.
- Vorazun is a tough one this week.
- Time stop is great here but your DTs will use Shadow Strike on the first enemy that is in range, whether you can hit them or not.
- Black Hole is great to hold enemies back while waiting for an ally or to get your army in position.
- Corsairs are great to deal with air units but don't group them with your main army as they will just suicide into Mines.
- If you don't want to micro Corsairs think about Stalkers.
- Artanis is a great support commander.
- I would go Robo first with a few Dragoons to clear early Mines, the transition into Tempests.
- Solar bombardment should be used for attack waves, big attack after third bot set especially.
- Try to get a decent amount of Observers to keep most of the map in view for Zealot warp in to delay or help an ally.
- Not the best army to deal with Mines but does a great job with mobility and has good AOE.
- Late game I like Carrier Robo armies.
- I would start Immortal Colossus to help with Mines and get Observers out.
- Make sure to use Overserves to Scout ahead and try to only use long range units like Colossus to clear Mines.
- Tanks are great in a Hercules to clear the Mines.
- Science Vessels are okay to get vision on the Mines but an ally like Nova or Dehaka or Kerrigan Worms are better.
- A normal army will work here but your Hercules micro is very important. Swann's army is slow so be sure to make Static D to hold areas so you are your ally can get into position.
- Karax is good for support but has a very tough time clearing without an ally present.
- Spear of Adun has less utility because its meant to clear waves but cant because of Polarity.
- Cannons are great for detection but Monoliths are better for clearing Mines.
- Make sure to get all Static D upgrades.
- Purifier Beam is good for attack waves but not much more.
- Make sure to have a lot of Batteries at the end to keep enemies back while your partner gets into position.
- Zagara does well against a ground comp.
- Go for the normal build and then as soon as you get your Lair make sure to get an Overseer to help with Mines.
- Baneling Barrage can clear an entire attack wave but if you hit a Polarized unit it can be wasted try to let your ally attack first or flank the enemy.
- Baneling Barrage can clear Mines well and keep you out of range.
- Roach Drop can be used to clear Mines and trigger others you cant kill.
1 H & H
- Great commander this week.
- Reapers are great as they are fast and can do good damage.
- Mag Mines can be placed in areas that you might not be able to get to fast to give you more time.
- Strike Fighters are great for clearing Mines.
- Space Station Reallocation is great for clearing large areas of Mines.
- Try to rush a Raven to help clear Mines in the beginning with your Galleons.
- Raynor is great here and can do a lot for both you and your ally.
- Orbitals are a priority and you can do a lot with just your call downs until you are ready.
- Spider Mines can be helpful if you are not good at splitting a bio force.
- Tanks can be used to clear mines but I like call downs for that.
- Once you clear the next bot area you can start to Mule you mineral line but make sure to clear otherwise you might fine yourself without a Scan.
- Kerrigan is great here but the first 2 bots can be tough.
- Broodlords are great here and you can even have them attack a unit that you cant kill and let the Broodlings trigger other mines.
- Omega Worms are great as they cant be killed by Mines and they get you detection.
- When Immobilization wave is up try to get in the middle of the next bot mining location and trigger Immobilization to clear all the Mines, make sure to get max Immobilization mastery.
- Bunkers are good here.
- If you need more time for you ally to get into position use Infest Building and unload.
- Tanks are great to add in the mid to late game.
- Infested Colonist upgrades are very important as the will help you clear Mines.
- Use call downs asap as they are great to hold enemies and clear attacks.
- If you feel overwhelmed try to make a bunch or Marines to help with an attack.
- One of the best commanders for this week.
- Nova comes out with Cloak and detection so be sure to clear things asap.
- Tanks are great to hold the middle of a Bot area as their range becomes very large and can clear a lot of enemies.
- Ravens can use Turrets to clear Mines and give you or your ally more time to get into position.
- Ghost might not deal crazy damage to Mines but they are Cloaked and deal well with Hybrid.
- Great commander here.
- Suffers until you can get your first Worm out but from that point forward you are fine.
- I like Creeper Hosts here to deal with most everything.
- Spider Mines are great to eat to fill health as they have low HP.
- Wurms for the top bar can be summoned into the fog of war so keep that in mind, you can summon a top bar then Deep Tunnel other Worm to help clear.
Tier 1 Easy way to deal with Mines and can be in many places at once.
Tier 2 Mines are tough but can help your ally.
Tier 3 Not recommended.