- Tough for both attack and defense.
- Scouts can be good if you don't attack all in one place.
- Its best to have a Karax as on ally to get heals.
- Switching suits removes Plague.
- Not the best for this mutation.
- Wrath Walkers are great against buildings but do a very bad job against the units.
- No real AOE besides Ascendants.
- You can make them with a Kerrigan with lots of Creep and they should stay alive because they have low HP not the best though.
- Dark Pylons can help your ally to defend.
- Small forces of Void Rays are good here.
- Don't make Cloaked units as they will just die and bring back Plague to your mineral line.
- You will lose any force that you send out so try not to send all your forces to one area.
- Tempests are good for going around the edge of the map.
- Zealots should be made to help defend you and your partners defense if they get overrun.
- Reavers can be good here but because of the speed you might get over run.
- Solar Bombardment can be used here to clear buildings or at least stop a side form getting overwhelmed.
- Full Biomass Mutas will out heal the Plague.
- Vipers can help any defense that you or your ally has.
- You can spend extra minerals on Spines and Spores.
- Make sure to turn off the Auto Ultimate Evo Ability.
- Guardians have long range if you want to make them. Ultimate Evos will just die so don't make them.
- You can do some decent defense and okay offense here.
- Creeper Host are good here but you need to have enough Worms in front of them.
- Dehaka will continue to die throughout the mission don't use Drones to make him come back faster.
- Call downs are great but will get Plagued.
- Its better to have a defensive partner but if you can macro well you should be able to hold for a while.
- Could be a tier one save for issues with defense.
- Kerrigan can do a decent amount when pushing but be careful about taking any high tier units out they will just die.
- Lurkers are a great unit to add to any defense.
- Immobilization Wave is a great wave to clear lots of unit before you push in with Lings.
- The first day you will need Kerrigan to help you ally get up their defense but she will eventually die.
- Zagara can support defense very well with Bile Launchers.
- Zerglings are Banes are great for clearing buildings.
- Zagara can avoid Plague if you micro well but you don't really need to as she will just come back.
- Roach Drop can be used to clear buildings as well make sure to Frenzy them as soon as you use them.
- Nova is great support for defense but not good for solo defense.
- Tanks are great to add to any defense.
- You can kill almost 80% of the buildings by flying around the edge of the map with Libs.
- You will build up minerals so be sure to use Griffin Air Strike and make Marines to help Nova clear areas.
- If you are not with a partner that can defend to make Rail Turrets to be in front of your Tanks.
- Bunkers and Tanks can hold indefinitely.
- Scvs to repair and Medics to heal the SCVs.
- Banshee are better used during the daytime.
- Hyperion doesn't do well against the light armor buildings still can be used but doesn't do well.
- Bio is good for clearing the map but you will run low on minerals so think about stealing some from your ally when you run dry.
1 H & H
- Tier one although they have issues with defense, Strike Platforms are so much fun here.
- Use Widow Mines for Defense as they can at least to good Damage and they are AOE.
- Try to use the Salvage Mastery here to make sure you always have resources.
- Mag Mines are good for some early Defense but once you get to later waves they wont do as much so make sure to spread them around.
- Although Karax doesn't do well with pushing he is very good with defense.
- try to put Batteries in front of Cannons.
- Monoliths are good after the 3rd attack wave.
- Carriers can be made to deal with buildings.
- Make sure to get Spear of Adun upgrades as they help a lot.
- The buildings are light so the Spear wont do much.
- Flame Turrets are great here.
- Tanks behind Static D are great.
- I like Laser Drill Mastery, Structure Health, and Concentrated Beam here.
- Rocket Turrets should be added too.
- Make Sure to get Static D upgrades as they will keep your buildings alive.
- I like a Hercules and 8 Tanks to clear the buildings, you will lose them but you can always remake them.
- Use the Beam to clear buildings too.
- Great for offense and defense.
- Bunkers excel here and can produce a lot of free units.
- Think about unloading your Bunkers when day comes but only once.
- The Civilian Compound should be upgraded to get the most out of your free units.
- SCVs shouldn't be needed to heal Bunkers.
- Try to save the Alexander for the Day time to get the most out of your pushes.
- Tanks can work here but they usually get Plagued as units from the Bunker will still get plagued and travel through the middle of your base.
Tier 1 Can attack and defend easily.
Tier 2 Problem with one or the other.
Tier 3 Problem with attack and defense and shouldn't be used.