2 H & H
- H&H can do well here but the biggest Mutators are Transmutation and Black Death.
- Strike Platforms can carry you through times when bad Mutators are active but they really do best against ground comps.
- Call downs are great against attack waves and the Trains.
- Call in the Fleet can do great damage to the Trains if there is no enemies present.
- If Black Plague shows up know that you will lose your entire army so start saving until it goes away so you can flood Horner units.
- Artanis is good here but again Black Death can really do a lot to keep your army small.
- Reavers are great too but I like Archons and Zealots.
- Watch out for harder Mutators but once you get your economy up you should e fine.
- Solar Bombardment is great for Trains and attack waves.
- Fatal Attraction can be tough for any of your units, ranged as it will pull you in and make it hard to do damage and your Zealots will auto attack and make it hard to run away.
- Shield Overcharge should be used when tough Mutators become active so avoid too much damage.
- Vorazun has good crowd control and is decent for this one but a few bad Mutators can end it for you.
- I like DT Corsair but if Black Plague shows up its almost definitely over.
- I like having a Dark Pylon and Cannons on the ramps to help with any extra units.
- TS is super powerful so be sure to tell you ally about uses of it.
- Voidrays do have their place but I still don't like them.
- Swann is great when everything is going your way but can be bad real fast.
- I like Tank Goliaths Hercules Science Vessel.
- Laser Drill is great so be sure to upgrade it.
- Static Defense is only good with the right Mutators so don't count on them working well.
- Black Death is the worst for Swan IMO but a lot can mess with him if you are not ready.
- Raynor can do really well here but some bad Mutators can end it quick.
- You can go for a lot of CC's in the beginning and rely on you call downs.
- Black Death doesn't have to be the end just try to use smaller forces and hold until Black Death goes away.
- Some of the worst Mutators are Slim Pickings, Blizzard and anything that can effect your economy.
- I like Bio as it can come back faster but if you get the right Mutators you can do better with Mech or BC's
- I like Karax here with Static Defense, however Going Nuclear can really mess with that.
- Units take a long time to get going but can deal with Going Nuclear.
- Spear of Adun upgrades are great as always.
- Observers should be placed in front of Static Defense to increase the attack range and make it so you use the Spear at almost any place.
- Fenix can deal with a lot of different Mutators, but be careful about Black Death.
- I like Robo Stargate but if you are seeing a lot of Black Death try for Gateway and you can replace units faster.
- If its an air comp go for Scouts, but I like Immortal Colossus Carrier.
- Conservators are a great unit to add to your army but if you don't have ground units they will pull too much agro.
- Make sure to switch suits quickly to be able to move fast and be able to t get the most energy regen.
- Structure Overcharge is great when you can't use your army.
- Ascendants are great against any unit so long as Black Death, Double Edge, and Diffusion are not active (Ascendants will kill themselves as they do so much damage).
- Alarak can solo the first few Trains while you build your economy.
- Make sure to use call downs asap to increase the total DPS of your army.
- Zagara can come back from most anything fast.
- I found that it was fun going for about 15 - 20 Bile Launchers on the high ground while soloing Zagara and building supply with free Banes.
- Zagara can solo the first few trains with a little help from your ally or a few Lings.
- Roach Drop and Frenzy should be used together.
- Make sure to get the Zergling upgrades to increase everyone's DPS.
- Kerrigan is great here.
- She has problems with Black Death, Fatal Attraction, Propagators.
- Once she gets going she should be fine as long as certain Mutators don't show up.
- I like Mutas here but they don't work against all comps.
- No matter what comp you use make sure to get Omegas and start attacks with Kerrigan.
- Zerglings with upgrades can be added as always to add dps.
- Abathur is great here one of the few that can be a problem is Propagators if you haven't planed for them.
- I like full Biomass Mutas as they deal with most everything that Amon can through.
- If you never get Black Death then all the Evos are great otherwise Try to just get 1 or 2 Brutas.
- Toxic Nests are very important so be sure to place them well if you have Boing Nuclear wait till enemies show up on the map.
- Great for many of the mutators.
- Issues are with Black Death, Propagators, Laser Drill, and any AOE things.
- You can deal with a lot of the mutators by leaving units at home till they go away, but if you don't have psychic units on the map it will be hard to solo clear with just Dehaka.
- Early game detection can be tough.
- Make sure to as always get your call downs asap.
- One of the best for this week so long as Black Death doesn't become active.
- Tanks, Ghosts, Marines, Ravens, Goliaths, Liberators are all great as usual.
- Tank Spider Mines are great.
- If you cant use an army, because of Black Death try to: solo Nova, keep your army at home, and use the Griffin Air Strike more.
- Ravens can help to tank for your army.
- Bunkers are the best here.
- Free units will make it so you only have to worry about Transmutation and Propagators.
- Get all your upgrades and make sure to leave some space between your Bunkers so that your Infested can move out easily.
- Tanks can be added but I think that more Bunkers are better as you never know which Mutator you will get. Call downs asap as usual.
Tier 1 Little to no really bad Mutators.
Tier 2 Able to come back well from bad Mutators.
Tier 3 Doesn't do well here.