- Artanis is not the best here.
- Many of his high tier unit are meant to attack from far away and Evasive Maneuvers makes the unit teleport on top of your own units.
- I like Archons and Zealots but you might find that Zealot and Tempests might be better.
- Solar Bombardment might be better used against attack waves if you are out of position but it can be used more efficiently on encampments.
- Shield Overcharge is great for keeping units alive when bad spells get used.
2 H & H
- I like Horner units here and Strike Platforms, basically anything that can survive AOE attacks.
- Try not to let your units clump though.
- Call downs are great for attack waves and clearing bases.
- It takes 10 Strike Platforms to kill a objective so unless you cant get to it try to use your army and leave the units for the Strike Platforms.
- Reapers are good for the beginning but with all the AOE spells they wont last long.
- Alarak is okay here but not the best.
- Most of Alarak's high tier units want to attack from afar, so Evasive Maneuvers will hurt those units the most.
- If you go Ascendants try to Mind Blast more as the Orb attack might move them out of its range and on top of your Ascendants.
- I went for Alarak Supplicant only to make sure that I didn't care about loses, but this start isn't the highest DPS.
- Structure Overcharge is great here and you should always have a forwards Pylon anyway for warp-ins.
- Swann can do well here with many units from his tool set.
- I like Tank Goliath and Hellbat.
- The Hellbat are for when the enemy teleports on top of your units.
- Tanks Hercules is still good here but a few bas spells can kill them all fast, try to pick up immediately so avoid losing all your Tanks.
- Laser Drill is great as always be use to upgrade it.
- Vorazun is good here but the more units that you have the more AOE that Amon will use.
- It seems that Amon like to use Irradiate a lot against a DT Corsair Army so just keep that in mind.
- TS is a good way to clear areas but keep in mind that Amon will cast spells asap so think about using TS sooner than you normally would.
- Black Hole for attack waves and again try to use it faster than you normally would to avoid some spells.
- Spear of Adun should at least be upgraded to level 2 and the Repair Beam as well.
- I like Carriers here and left over minerals should be used for Shield Batteries and bonus defense.
- Make sure to change masteries to unit cost.
- Purifier Beam to clear attack waves and encampments.
- Raynor is good here, I would go mass BC or Bio here.
- The more units that you have the more AOE spells so go Bio for easy remax or BCs to survive anything.
- If you have extra minerals think about camping spawn locations but not necessary.
- Call downs are great but PDDs will stop all their attacks while active.
- Zagara might lose a lot of her forces but she can remax very fast.
- If you know the map very well you can clear attack wave right as they come out.
- Scourge are very important for any comp with air.
- Zagara can solo the first bot easily as make sure that you focus on your macro and finish it.
- Roach Drop should always be used with Frenzy to increase your DPS.
- Try to know at least the spawn locations for the bonus so you can leave as little as possible to defend.
- Really like Fenix here, I do Robo Stargate.
- Immortals work great here as they have a lot of shields.
- Colossus have a harder time when units are on top of them so watch them carefully as you will lose them first.
- Arbiter Suit should always not be deployed so that you can teleport anywhere at any time.
- Solarite Dragoon my not have as much DPS here because as soon as you use any ability the enemies will teleport.
- Hero solo works very well here as there are less units to be affected.
- Ultras can be added to give more power to your army.
- I would avoid Mutas unless you want to micro a lot.
- Immo wave is great for clearing entire areas.
- I would use Leaping Stake after your first use of the Dash, as the units will get split and her AOE attack wont do as much.
- Omega Worms for movement and Creep spread under Kerrigan.
- Great commander this week lots of micro but that Nova.
- I like all her units here least favorites are Hellbat and Banshee.
- Griffin Airstrike and Sabotage Drone work really well together, Drone for vision and some kill Griffin to finish off an area.
- You will have a few Nukes during the mission so use them for clearing areas or to help clear and attack that got on top of you.
- I like to have Spider Mines on top of spawn locations to cleat them fast.
- Great here for a hero solo or regular game.
- Call downs asap as always.
- If you go up against a comp with Psychic units you should be fine.
- I love Murvar to clear bases and Glevig to clear attacks.
- Mutas or Creeper Host are my favorite for hits mutation.
- Great commander for this week you can go solo Evos or normal army comps.
- Toxic Nest placement is very helpful if you udo it right.
- You will build up minerals very quickly so you can make Spines and Spores on the spawn locations.
- Brutas are great for mobility.
- I like to have few Mutas next to the nest spawn location so that I can get them to max Biomass asap.
- Bunkers are so good here.
- I like all Bunkers and I make sure to move my Bunkers to new locations to make sure that they can live as long as they need.
- Once you have your full economy going make sure to get all the upgrades that you will need.
- Tanks can be added but I just like more Bunkers.
- Make sure to also move your Infested Civilian Compound as well.
- Call downs asap.
Tier 1 Great survivability and able to deal with all the spells.
Tier 2 Can come back well but still loses units.
Tier 3 Not recommended.