- Not the best commander for this week.
- Archons are the best for this one with Zealot support, although I was able to work with an all Dragoon army its not the best.
- You should try to time every Hybrid with the cool down for Solar Bombardment so you don't have to worry too much about them.
- When attacking any encampment try to spilt your forces to avoid AOE.
- I like to Shield Overcharge before attacking the encampments.
- Storms are great and if you can get the enemy unit to clump they are even better.
2 H & H
- Good commander this week but tough for defense as you will only have Turrets unless you want to try for Reapers and a lot of micro.
- Call downs are great here as they can clear entire waves or encampments.
- Mag Mines will try to hit the missiles and fail so make sure to only place them when you know an attack is coming or when you are attacking in so they don't get wasted.
- I like Reapers here as they have high dps but low damage.
- Don't forget Ravens.
- Karax is great this week, defense is perfect and Spear of Adun can really help any ally.
- Make sure to get all the Spear of Adun upgrades as they will help a lot.
- Monoliths are the best for the Missiles as they are Hit Scan.
- You can also get some Observers over your expos to get vision of the high ground so its less likely to get hit.
- The Spear can kill the Nukes with Orbital Strike just keep in mind that the Nukes are Flying and you will have to hit lower than the Sprite on screen.
- Purifier Beam for the attack waves.
- Good commander this week with all heros or your favorite 4.
- Fenix can clear entire attack waves with just him.
- I like Robo into Stargate into Gateway.
- Make sure to get all upgrades for every hero you research.
- Praetor suit for tanking and Dragoon for clearing attack waves.
- Make sure to have a few Probes to keep Jinara from being pushed back.
- You can forgo the Legionaries and make Cannons for defense from the Missiles.
- Vorazun is great here as Corsairs have low Damage but High DPS, add Black Hole and Time Stop and you are fine.
- Make sure to Black Hole the Hybrids and the Defense so that the extra Armor goes away.
- I like using TS for the encampments as you can just Black Hole the Hybrids and you can lose a lot to the encampments as its very spread out.
- If you can't depend on you ally for Missile Defense make sure to use Corsairs and Cannons, Corsairs will bypass the PDDs.
- Fast commander this week and can at least deal with the Nukes with Wurm call downs.
- With your first three call downs you can the first and second encampments and the first 2 hybrid spawns.
- After that is done start making Wurms in your base and save the call down Wurms for the Nukes, if you use their ability you can bypass the PDDs and you get to call them down into the fog of war.
- Watch out for Psy units.
- Great commander for this week usual units for this week works well.
- You can deal with your own defense if you need to, to deal with Nukes make 3 sets of Scourge as soon as you hear the warning and make sure to attack Nuke as soon as they pop. There will be a few Nukes that you would want to have some Scourge ready for so think about always having a few around.
- Roach Drop and Frenzy should always be used together.
- Make sure to put your overlords on the Pathway so you never have to come back.
- Great commander this week.
- Ascendants and Supplicant are the way to go here.
- The Orb attack is great for clearing mobs and for starting attacks on encampments.
- Overcharge is going to help a lot for the first Hybrid so be sure to make Pylons and save at least one Overcharge.
- After the second Hybrid you should take some time and make Cannons around your bases to deal with normal Missiles.
- To deal with the Nukes make 2 Ascendants one for each base and don't move them, use Mind Blast on the Nuke and you should be fine, try to avoid F2.
- Mothership is great for attack and if used right can allow you to attack then teleport back.
- One of the best this week; you can go for Marines to defend if you want around 3 sets can hold your entire base just avoid F2.
- Ravens are great here be sure to spam the Turrets before any attack.
- Try to clear the Hybrid spawn locations so that you can place a lot of Spider Mines and clear all the Ground before anything happens.
- If you don't want to micro or you don't like Ravens be sure to use Defensive Drones when attacking.
- If you are dealing with mostly air unit be sure to use the Griffin Air Strike on all attack wave and the Hybrid spawns.
- Great commander for this week.
- I went for Hydralisks and Omega Worms.
- You can help to reduce the damage to your buildings with Lots of Omega Worms but Spores will be required.
- Make sure when you see a Nuke that you go after it with your Hydras as it can rekt shop and Spores are not enough.
- Make sure to get upgrades and use Assimilation Aura as much as possible.
- Raynor is good here and can attack and defend against the missiles.
- If you notice a Nuke and have enough Bunkers you can just focus fire the Nuke and it will be fine, you can also just make a double layer of Bunkers and not have to micro at all.
- You can go full Bio but adding in Spider Mines helps a lot, if you go full Bio make sure to get 3/3 as soon as possible as Inspiration make all attacked less powerful.
- Hyperion along with attacks helps a lot as the extra 5 damage means that Inspiration doesn't do as much.
- Get lots of Orbitals to increase the income for more Marines and Bunkers.
- Great commander for this week.
- I still go for a no Healer build, I also go tall not wide (i.e. less heros more upgrades).
- I get Kelmoran Ripper Rounds to start then I get all 3 Medivacs, while I'm building my Medivacs ill start the Turrets but not finish them till I finish Tychus upgrades (save his final one till you have 3 Outlaws).
- Try to have the Big Red Button researched when it gets off its initial cool down, use that to clear the second encampment.
- If you go for Turrets keep in mind that some Missiles even if shot down still can do damage so be sure to have a few workers set to rally to heal those Turrets that get hit.
- Swann is great for this week, Tanks Turrets Goliaths and Science Vessels are the way to go.
- You want Turrets for all Missiles besides the Nukes, the Nukes should be taken out with the laser Drill as it can go right through the PDDS all you need is vision.
- Tanks in a Hercules can do a lot here so make sure that is the first thing you do.
- After the Tanks get Goliaths.
- If you have the minerals think about getting Static defense upgrades and making a advanced location on the path to reinforce.
- One of the Best this week; go for Muta, Queen, Ultimate Evos.
- You will build up extra minerals so be sure to make a lot of Spore Crawlers, I went of Double and Triple lines of Spores.
- Upgrades are very important.
- You can do a lot with just Toxic Nests and a Spore in the beginning and get out a few Brutas right away.
- The second attack wave should be able to get you 2 or 3 Leviathans so be sure to have a Muta on the way or ready for the attack wave.
- EZ mode Engage really though he is super easy this week.
- Bunkers around your bases including your partners, be nice.
- Upgrades are super important, be sure to get all the upgrades for the units you make.
- Try to time the Hybrids with call downs to make it easier.
- Make sure to have Overlords on the path to ensure that at least your not dropping the ball and letting Jinara fall back because of the Missiles.
- At the end be sure to unload you Bunkers to help clear the last Hybrid.
Tier 1 Fast commander that doesn't need to defend much, or can attack and defend.
Tier 2 Issues with missiles or defense.
Tier 3 Not recommended.