- Not the best this week, but if you have to play Zagara go for Banes and Scourge don't use Zerglings.
- Make sure to get energy mastery to get the most out of Zagara.
- If you can move your forces through the Blizzards you can add a lot to a defense but Scourge are super vulnerable, so keep a close eye on them.
- If you want to have the best chance of soloing a ship try to make Hatches to block enemy attacks, but it still wont work well as Transmutation will happen.
3 H & H
- Not the best this week, but you can go full support mode and really add a lot to any partner.
- Strike Plats, call downs, and Widow Mines are good here.
- Don't move out your Galleons as they will just die even with the best micro.
- Try to use the Strike Plats for the AOE DPS, vision and the Hybrids.
- It will be tough but you can try to move out your Widow Mines to help hold a ship but they will die, otherwise think about leaving them at home and just using them for defense so your partner doesn't have to come home.
- Although he can be a 1 this week I have him as 2 as other can do this easier.
- Go for Dragoons for everything.
- Make sure to have an Observer for the second ship as they will have a cloaked Banshee.
- Save all Solar Bombardments for the attack waves it should sync up very well.
- Might be a bit tough to deal with the attack waves that go for the ships unless you start ships asap.
- Good commander this week but can have issues if you don't prepare well and you aren't in the right places at the right time.
- Make sure to have a Dark Pylon at each ship, try to use a small force to clear and then teleport your units with your Dark Pylon.
- You can either try to use Cannons for Detection or Oracles, I like Oracles better because they can also cast Stasis.
- Try to use TS for Bonus and for the attack waves, if you have a Dark Pylon at the ships at the South East or the West of the expos you can TS teleport to the enemy attack wave then get back during the TS.
- Corsairs are good to add as well so that they can hold units back.
- With the Dark Pylon you should be able to at least get your shields back between Blizzards but having a healer like Tychus, Karax, Nova etc. helps a lot.
- Good commander this week but can have a bit of issues hold multiple side if you don't micro well.
- Ascendants can be added here and they will do well, but be sure to micro them well, they can help you hold multiple sides.
- Mothership is great for moving units around but in the end if you go for any comp you should be able to move through Blizzards to get from point a to point b.
- Overcharge should be used to help hold and defend attack waves, but keep in mind that you should be able to Overcharge Alarak to deal with most attack waves.
- Good commander this week although you will have issues with Medic MP.
- 1 base gas is an issue for any high tech units.
- You might be better of going for Tanks and Vultures as they need a smaller unit count to do as much damage.
- I went for Marines and Medics and had issues as there was so many units that the Medics had a hard time healing them all, but this did allow me to remax faster and not worry about too many loses.
- I went for 6 Orbitals and almost mined out my main so any more might be over kill.
- Great commander this week, I went for Adepts and Conservators.
- Make sure to keep changing suits to get the most energy regen, and keep in mind that most attack against the ship will have an air component so be sure to have the Dragoon suit ready.
- If you can keep some vision on the expo (an Assimilator) you should be able to use the suit spawn to deal with most attack waves.
- Make sure to put your Conservators into Pylon Mode to get the damage reduction and to be able to warp in new units, also be sure to split them so that they can cover all sides.
- It seemed to me that the damage reduction also helped with the Blizzards too.
- Great commander this week, go for Tanks Hercules Goliaths and Static D.
- Use the first call down to clear an area around the first ship then make a Hercules and 2 Tanks with some SVCs to defend and build Static D.
- Keep in mind that your SCVs will die to the Blizzard to build all Static D with more than 1 SCV and watch out for Blizzards.
- Make sure to get the passive heal for your units and for your builds that should keep everything alive.
- Try to save the Laser Drill "call downs" for attack waves, but it can be useful to save the Pulse Cannon for clearing an encampment; just use a herk to get vision then Pulse Cannon then Teleport the rest over and build Static D.
- Get Goliaths after the 2nd ship.
- Great commander this week, Hydra Lurker Omega are the best here.
- You can leave the Lurkers and Hydras alone for only the second ship but I'd rather have Kerrigan with every ship defense as things can go south fast.
- Try to use extra Omegas to funnel the enemies an create a barrier for your Lurkers.
- Every attack will mostly be ground forces with times there are air units so leave your Hydras inside until they come.
- I went for energy, gas cost, and evolution masteries to get more units and most abelites.
- Great commander this week try to go for more AOE then DPS.
- I like Rattlesnake, Nux, Sam, Sirius in that order.
- Nikara can be helpful but if Rattlesnake isn't enough Nikara wont help that much more.
- You can save the Big Red Button for attack waves, but if you have a good ally you can save it for ship defense.
- I find that I want to go for more upgrades and less heros, and don't bother with attack or defense upgrades.
- Great commander this week but the firs ship might be tough and each ship needs to have Turrets and Tanks to really be able to solo it.
- Normally you could unload a Bunker to change the agro but in this case that will just make sure that the enemy will Trans mutate.
- Try to Deep Tunnel the Tanks back to your main between ships for heals.
- Bunkers are very hard to move from one location to the other epically if its from one side of the map to the other, if a bunker get low be sure to Root it to heal on the way.
- Try to turn off auto spawn of Marines if you can.
- Don't use the Alexander at any time unless you know that the only unit left is a max Hybrid.
- Great commander this week, pretty much a hero solo, but make Wurms at home and use your call downs.
- Try to spread out the call downs so that you will have them for all the ships.
- the area to the South East of the expos is the best place to start your essence gathering.
- You can add Mutalisks to your army and once you have Dehaka's full auto heal you should be able to out heal the Blizzards, until then or if you feel really good about micro leave them at home to deal with attack waves.
- Great commander this week try to go for Ravens, Tanks, Liberators, and Marines or Goliaths.
- Make sure to get every upgrade for each unit that you make.
- I like using Nova to clear ahead the next ship so that I don't have to move any unit from one place to the next.
- Griffin Air Strike to deal with attack waves, help clear encampments and deal with some or all of the air attacks against the ships.
- You can also take the expo gases, they will die eventually but it will help with extra Ravens and Tanks.
- You can also use the Holo Decoy and Nukes to clear as well.
- Super good commander this week, just go for Static Defense.
- Make sure to get all your upgrades.
- You can use the Spear to clear but I like the Purifier Beam better, but better still is using your ally to clear.
- Energizers are great here as well.
- When defending a ship be sure to stay with it for Spear of Adun support.
- You can hold your Expo with enough Batteries, I like to have a Pylon in the mineral line then at least 8 Batteries to keep everything fully healed.
- One of the best commanders this week, once you have your Ultimate Evos go for Queens and a Nydus Network to move your Queens around.
- You can just Deep Tunnel your Brutas and then A move you Leviathans to get unit into place.
- Try to make sure that you have a Brutalisk in front of your Queens to kill most of the units so that the Queens are just extra DPS and heals.
- Nydus for movement is the best.
- I usually like Mutas and once they get full Biomass they can out heal the Blizzard but if they get caught they can take too long to get into position.
Tier 1 Defense and Clearing aren't an issue.
Tier 2 Problem with one or the other.
Tier 3 Not recommended