- Not the best at all this week, Guardian Shell seems to hurt more than it helps.
- I do like Archons and Zealots here but either way its going to be tough.
- One thing I'll say for Reavers is that most unit have trouble attacking in force when set to follow other units, Reavers however have such long range that it is less of an issue, but there are slow.
- Solar Bombardment is the way to go for the Suppression Towers but you can only get one per set.
- Great commander to defend the Transport.
- I like Tank drops here as they don't require much minerals to move and they do a lot of damage.
- Rally all you other units to the Transport location to defend while you take care of the Suppression Towers.
- Make sure to get the Laser Drill upgrades as that will help you clear air units and deal with the attack waves.
- I like to get the auto repair for all you units as you wont have a Science Vessel with your Tank drops.
- Combat Drops are great for pushing with as they have a lot of HP and can hit air units.
- I would try to feed the Bots as well as get all the Spear of Adun upgrades so that you can help you ally push.
- Try to defend the Transport at the stops with Cannons and Monoliths so that you ally can puts the Towers.
- You might be able to get Carriers out but its might not be necessary.
- Make up to 6 Nexus to feed the Bots try to have a couple different places you rally Probes to.
- Okay commander this week for pushing but you might still have a really bad time feeding bots.
- I went for Void Rays and they are great but you have to micro then at the Suppression Towers or you will lose numbers.
- You should at some point be able to get to a high supply from that point you can micro all your units but be very careful about loses.
- Aoe will be the death of your army so be sure to presplit for every fight.
- Black Hole is great for every attack but you will need some early Shadow Guard to deal with the first attack and the first Suppression Tower.
- I like Carriers here and try to help a bit with the feeding of the Bots.
- Legionaries are great for tanking if it's a ground comp.
- Upgrades as always, shouldn't need to get every Hero.
- Once you feel like you have enough forces think about trying to clear the North East and when you need to come back just use the Arbiter Suit.
- Dragoon for attack waves.
- Be sure to rally all new Carriers to one or 2 so that you can just micro one and use less minerals.
- Fine commander for pushing and defending the Transport but will have a hard time being in multiple places and feeding the Bots.
- I like not going for Warp Gate as you will have to do twice the micro to get them to follow Alarak, so just have your Gateways rallied to Alarak.
- Try to make sure that you have a set of Pylons at each stop so that you can defend the Transport if its being attacked.
- Mothership should be used for clearing bases and at times attack waves.
- Try to get Shield and Attack Upgrades as well as the Supplicant, Havoc and Alarak's upgrades.
- Fine commander for defending the Transport but might lose a lot of minerals if you need to micro your whole army.
- I find the Sabotage Drone and a Griffin Air Strike are fine for dealing with encampments.
- If its a ground comp you should be able to hold the Transport from attacks with just 2 to 4 Siege Tanks as well as a few Ravens, You can just Air Life them to move them to the next stop.
- Upgrades as always and try to just use Nova for most of the mission, don't forget about the Defensive Drone when you need it.
2 H & H
- You can feed the Bots with Reapers if you don't get their upgraded death animation upgrade.
- Okay commander this week focus on leaving your Galleons at home and making Reapers, then get Strike Platforms and try to clear the North East first.
- You can also try to use SCVs to feed the Bots as they cost the same as Reapers.
- You will have to move the Reapers from under the Galleons as they don't have a separate rally for the units that they make.
- Call downs to help clear encampments, use the vision from the Strike Platforms.
- Keep in mind that a Space Station Reallocation can kill a Suppression Tower.
- Fine commander this week for defense, I went for Nikara, Sirus, Sam in that order.
- Make sure that you don't have all you units on the same control group, have Tychus on one and the rest on an other, set them to follow after using their alibies so that you don't go broke.
- Finish upgrades for each hero before moving on to an other.
- Once you finish Nikara's Double heal and Heal 2 Targets start working on Tychus and Engineering Bay upgrades.
- Make sure to get all your Medivacs as that will make it easy for you to get around the map, be sure to set other heros to follow Tychus as soon as you land otherwise they wont help in the next attack.
- lastly Nikara's Ai is horrible she will need to be watched and constantly set to follow Tychus.
- Great commander for defense of the Transport but will not really have enough minerals to feed the Bots as Dehaka requires a lot of micro to stay alive.
- Be sure to get all the buildings for the call downs before you really start to Micro Dehaka.
- If you at any point get extra minerals or gas try to make a few units and then rally them to Dehaka.
- Glevig for attack waves and to help with Towers, Murvar for dealing with encampments and Dakrun for anything that you need.
- Follow normal Dehaka leveling path as he is the most powerful unit you will have.
- Super good commander that only need the 6 Evos to win.
- Once you get your Evos just rally you new units to the Evos.
- Put your Leviathans on their own control group and the Brutas on their own control groups, that way the Brutas can defend the Transport and the Leviathans can clear the map.
- Upgrades as usual and keep up Drone production as you go.
- Great commander this week but its going to take a bit to get your full economy up.
- Zerglings to feed the bots, and Lurkers to defend the Purifier.
- Omegas are great for movement and to hold the bots.
- Kerrigan is for the Towers but be sure to micro her to get the most out of her.
- I like using Immobilization to clear waves but you might need to use it to help clear encampments.
- I went for a lot of Omegas you want at least 8.
- Queens can help with larva but so can more Hatches.
- Great commander this week, I went for BC's and Marines to feed the Kill Bots.
- Rally all you new BCs to one of the BCs out on the field to make sure that you spend as little as possible to move them.
- They fire on the go so all you have to do is move they towards an enemy don't a-move them.
- Marines should be rallied to the Transport to ensure that a Bot doesn't hurt the Transport.
- Make sure to use your Mules to get more minerals and then once you feel good about you BC count you can move all of them. Make sure between attacks to repaired your BCs with Mules.
- You can do this with here but you need to be perfect with Zagara micro and moving the perfect amount of Lings for every Bot.
- Be sure to get all of Zagara's upgrades and the Ling, Bane and Scourge upgrades (you might want to forget about the Ling health upgrades until later as it only will take longer to feed the Bots).
- Try to use the Egg rally to feed Bots so that you don't have to micro after.
- Roach Drop to help clear as well as deal with a Tower that you aren't in front of.
- Number 1 this week as all you have to do is Make Bunkers and get all the Civilian upgrades.
- Be sure to use all you call downs asap to deal with attack waves as well as clear encampments.
- Alexander should exclusively be used to clear encampments.
- make sure to have at least 3 Bunker at each expo to deal with the random Bots that will show up, just unload them and they will fill back up.
- Be sure to move your Bunkers to each stop of the Transport as well as the Civilian compound that way the Troopers have less distance to cover.
Tier 1 Can defend the Transport and feed the Bots.
Tier 2 Trouble with one or the other.
Tier 3 Not recommended.