Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/338054048
Last weeks all commnders is here
- He works oaky here but to really make a difference you would like to have a lot more supply.
- I went for High Templar Zealot to lower my supply need but it didn't work out well against a heavy Robo comp.
- To get good DPS you might want Immortal Reaver but you will need more supply, think about your allies needs too.
- Upgrades for at least attack, and make sure to get the units special upgrades.
- Solar Bombardment for the double trains if you feel that you might have issues with them, otherwise use them asap a train shows up and you should be able to use it on the second to last attack that comes from the North West and save yourself a lot of hassle.
- Fine commander for this week, still tier 2 as you need a decent amount of supply to get the DPS you want.
- I like DT Corsair as you can do a lot with it.
- You should have Cannons at each ramp to deal with random units, Nukes, and to kill Turkeys that gather around the ramps (this will get you a lot of supply).
- Depending upon the comp you might want more than the standard 3 2 Gateway Stargate production.
- Time Stop right away and you should have it for all the major times that you will need it.
- The Turkey King is a great time to TS as it will make sure that it doesn't do any harm.
2 H & H
- Fine commander for this week but you will need a lot of supply to do everything that you need.
- Strike Fighters Galleons and Horner units all need supply so try to get a partner that doesn't need as much.
- You have no static defense against random Turkeys and Mag Mines wont even arm for them.
- so you will need to micro to kill them think about turning off auto-cast heal on all but a few SCVs so that you can amove then back to the mineral line making you kill the Turkeys then healing all your SCVs then everyone goes back to mining.
- I start off with Reapers then once they die switch to Horner units.
- Fine commander for this week you don't need any supply other than you mining Probes and a few extra for building plus a few more Energizers.
- Make sure to get you upgrades for the Spear and Static Defense.
- One thing to be on the look-out for is the Infested Turkeys as they will Destroy all you buildings make sure to save a Solar Lance for them, you should try to have the Burring Ground upgrade as well as that ill make short work of them, and other way to help is to have you partner have some AOE to help clear them as well.
- Try to have Cannons at each ramp so that you can defend against Nukes and there is always Turkeys at the ramps that you can kill and get more supply during down time.
- Purifier Beam for Trains and attack waves.
- Great commander this week, try to go for Tanks, Thors and Static Defense.
- Laser Drill is great at killing Turkeys, because if you have Flaming Bettys on the ramps and kill any Turkey on the map they will want to kill the Laser Drill and bring all their friends with them.
- More Tanks if its a ground comp and more Thors if its an air comp.
- I like Flaming Bettys in your mineral line as well.
- Hercules should be used to move part of your army to the bonus or attacks from the East, otherwise leave them to the West of you main where the 2 tracks are closest together.
- Great commander for this week but be careful as you can lose a lot real quick without good micro for Alarak.
- I like Ascendants here as they can do a lot of damage with little supply, try to keep your Supplicant numbers down by haveing more Gateways so you dont have to trickle your Supplicants in.
- Once you have to deal with the Infested Turkey all you low ground Pylons will just disapear so either remake them or just give up the low ground Pylons.
- Alarak should solo waves to save your Ascendant energy when Empower Me is off cool down.
- Great commander this week, I really like Vultures with Spider Mines they can get you some of the best DPS to supply ratio.
- Call downs can get you through a lot, but you still need to do a lot of Spider Mines and if you go up against an air comp you will need a lot of Turrets or Vikings.
- I like to have Spider Mines on the ramps to help deal with the Infested Turkeys, also be sure to have Bunkers on the ramps as well as you mineral lines.
- I like to have 2 sets of Vulture control groups that way I can set Spider Mines on both pathways without to much wasted time.
- Great commander this week, go for the 6 Hero build an you can get the most out of the least supply.
- I start off with a Robo then add Stargate then add Gateways but go however you want.
- Be sure to get all your upgrades for all your units that you make.
- You will build up extra minerals unless you go fora lot of Gateways and spam Legionaries, I would recommend going for a lot of Cannons throughout you base so you can deal with Turkeys if you get low on supply.
- Make sure to switch suits often to get the most out of your regeneration.
- Great commander for this week I like just Libs, Tanks, and Ravens for heals if you need.
- You shouldn't need much more than that especially if you are up against an ground comp.
- You should start every train wave with Griffin Air Strike, same thing with attack waves.
- Once you have all y our upgrades you should be fine, make sure to get all the Liberator Tank and Raven upgrades as they will help a lot.
- If air comp you might want Goliaths and keep Nova in her Stealth Suit.
- Kerrigan is great here as she can go Hero solo so long as its not a air comp.
- If it is go for Mutas but wait till you hit critical mass around 12 to 14 is enough to start but be careful non the less.
- Make sure that you have a few Omegas to get Kerrigan around the map.
- Assimilation Aura is very important as well get the gas you need.
- I like mass Ling as its super fun to see a bunch of Lings flood out of Omegas but you might not be able to do it based on the comp.
- One of the best this week, Bunkers are amazing but be careful as you can steal all the supply from your ally and not even realized it (not having to make Overlords is OP).
- Spread out your Bunker throughout your bases so that way you can kill any Turkey that is on the field.
- Make sure that your mineral line and your partner also has a few.
- Once you have you bases covered with Bunkers get a few Missile Turrets at the Ramps then start making a set of Tanks for each side. The third train and the 6th train will spawn Infested Turkeys be sure to save an Alexander to mess with the pathing to save you Bunkers.
- Civilians upgrades as always.
- Great commander for this week, one small thing to keep in mind is that if you partner is a supply hog when you lose all your army you may nor be able to remax as your partner might take all the supply.
- Banes and Scourge are the best use of supply in the game but they need to be remade, so as such Zagara is probably the best DPS to Supply for this week.
- Roach Drop and Frenzy are your friend so be sure to use them asap.
- When the Infested Turkeys show up try to have a few Banes on each ramp or just micro well that way you wont lose all your buildings.
- Lastly try to have Spines on the ramps to deal with random Turkeys.
- Great commander for this week, Muta Devourer (if needed) Evos are fantastic you shouldn't need much more.
- Make sure to get your Evos before moving out you Mutas to get Biomass.
- You will build-up extra minerals here so be sure to make a ton of Spines on the ramps as well as the track for the bonus.
- You can make Vipers if you want but not really important.
- Try not to make too much army that way you wont steal all you partners supply and you will always have room to make Drones for Spines and Mutas.
- Great commander this week go for Mutas or Impaler to deal with the train, Impaler do a lot more damage to the train but Mutas can help a bit more with attack waves.
- Call downs are amazing here so be sure to get them asap.
- You can try for a hero solo but Dehaka will have a hard time doing enough damage to the trains.
- Make sure to get attack upgrades at least for your units.
- Be sure to get the unit specific upgrade for the units you make.
- Great commander this week Air comps melt and you still have enough DPS for the trains.
- Ground comps should be meet with either DTs or Disruptors along side the Immortals.
- Zeratul is okay for damage but since he gets his last Fragment he can Blink in Shadow Cleave then Blink out to save himself from dying.
- I've started to like the Avatar of Essence more and more as it turns late game attack waves into midgame attack waves so I recommend that form.
- Try to get better with Void Arrays that way you can be in many places at once.
- Great commander for this week, I like Tychus Sam's and Sirius in that order.
- You can make more units if you want but that should be all you need and you can give all the extra supply to you ally.
- Upgrades are super important so be sure to get them all.
- Once you have Kelmoran Ripper Rounds you should get Sam for the train damage and then Sirius can come in when you need detection or after finishing up upgrades for Tychus and Sam.
Tier 1 Low supply army with high DPS.
Tier 2 Mid tier DPS army with higher need for supply.
Tier 3 Not recommended.