Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/344183914
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Great commander to push this week but has a tough time defending.
- I would just go for Stalkers here as they have good dps and get invulnerability when they take damage for a short time.
- I went for Empower Me duration to make sure that I have the time I need to clear an entire Shard Mothership is fine but it is so large that it will die very fast to Lava Spouts.
- If you have a partner that can defend the expo (or you are going to try the splitting method).
- Make sure to get a lot of Gateways as you will need to have a lot of reinforcements, and a set of Probes to build Pylons out on the field for overcharge and to warp-in reinforcements.
- Robo is very tough here as you will need to walk them across the map and most likely lose a lot on the way.
- Great commander for cheese method as all you have to do is use the Odin's Nuke and then kill the Shard after, as the Nuke will clear the entire area, just be sure to use the Nuke on top of the Shard.
- Defense will be a problem so think about having you partner hold the main ramps while you will deal with attack waves while waiting for your Nuke to go off cool down.
- I find that Rattle Snake, Nikara and Sirius are the best here, yes Sam can do good damage to the shard, but mitigating damage to your units means more as you will clear the Shard area with Nukes leaving only the attack waves are real threat.
- Make sure to get upgrades asap and get all 3 Medivacs asap to get back home and clear Void Reanimators when waiting for the Odin.
- Fine commander this week but defense might be a little tough as Cannons wont be enough and you might have to leave more behind than you would like.
- I like Gateway comps here as they allow you to warp-in on the field, and Conservators reduce damage a lot.
- Make sure to get all the upgrades that you need for each unit that you make.
- Dragoon suit is good for wave clearing.
- You will want to have the Arbiter suit for quick movement and to hold back pressure when attacking a Shard but make sure to switch out of it asap to get more energy back and to always have a fall back Teleport.
2 H & H
- Great commander for defense but has a tough time pushing Shards.
- You will want to go for mass Widow Mines here as they are good at defense and many of the units that will get resurrected will not have detection.
- I found it better to go for a 5 Galleon build into Strike Platforms, use Ravens (for their Sensor Tower ability) and Strike Platforms to kill the Void Reanimators.
- Once you have your 5 Galleons and your expo put 2 Galleons at the Northern ramp of you main, 2 at your expo and 1 at your patterns expo and mass Widow Mines. Do not move your Galleons!! They will die to the Lava Spouts fast.
- Make sure to have Ravens at all Galleons to kill Void Reanimators.
- Try to save all your call downs for helping your partner clear the Shards as any army you send will die.
- Always be checking to be sure that you have Widow Mines on both sides of both expos and that all Widow Mines are Burrowed.
- Good commander for the cheese methods but by herself his is a tier 2 commander.
- She has a tough time defending as she will need to constantly be on edge about Void Reanimators as you don't want to waste Banes on constantly Revived units.
- You can go for mass Scourge but you will constantly increasing numbers for each subsequent Shard.
- Make sure to use the Roach drop and Frenzy before any attack.
- You should be able to snipe the 12 o'clock the 3 o'clock and the 6 o'clock Shards with Scourge, the other ones you might find tough as defenses around them will be larger.
- Although you can do some amazing cheeses with Raynor you are going to find it tough to defend without leaving a lot at home.
- I like to see a defensive commander for a partner or going one base and cheesing it.
- Bio can work well here but only if you go for a 2 base or lots of Orbital Command Centers.
- you can deal with 2 of the Shards with just your call down leaving you with lots of time to Tech and macro but you will find it hard if you don't deal with the Reanimators.
- Upgrades as usual and spend you OC energy.
- Great commander this week you can hold anywhere but you might need you ally to clear the expo for you but you should be fine after that.
- Make sure to get Spear of Adun upgrades.
- When taking an holding your expos try to start off the defense as close to you expos as possible.
- Once you have a few Cannons Batteries and Monoliths you can start adding more further away from the expos and even being more aggressive with you Static Defense.
- Try to get a few Observers in Siege mode to get more vision to clear units faster and even kill Reanimators.
- Try to use the Purifier Beam for helping you ally or at least dealing with attack waves, but the Solar Lance is better for attack waves.
- Good commander for this week but requires a lot of micro and units splitting to get the job done.
- I like Mutalisk because they are fast and do have a resurrection, but you will want to have a couple Impaler's at the Northern main ramp and at each expo in the mineral line for defense.
- One big thing to keep in mind is that you will need to watch your call downs carefully and get them out of any Lava Spout as the can die very fast, move them a lot and don't just a-move.
- Watch out for Psionic units to eat as they will clear a lot.
- I like using Wurms to kill Reanimators as you can summon them into the fog of war and they can focus fire them.
- In the beginning if you attack too soon you might fine the Reanimators too soon so stay back for a bit and be sure to eat the Reanimators to stop the res.
- So Swann is an interesting commander this week as cheese works very well and there are lot of cheeses you can do.
- My favorite is Vorazun Swann 1 base build with TS support.
- If you don't have a Vorazun partner you can still go for a cheese or a normal build but will have a lot more micro to do to get the most out of you Herc Tank combo.
- Be sure to get the upgrades for the Laser Drill and any units that you make.
- Think about having a Hercules for your entire army that way you can get ack to base and do hot pick-ups fi needed.
- There is still an issue with units inside a Hercules taking damage so be careful.
- I like Laser Drill mastery here as it gets you a lot of kills.
- Great commander this week, between mobile warp-ins and Solar Bombardment you can do a lot of work here.
- You should be able to clear the first Shard with just Solar Bombardment and 1 Zealot.
- Try be sure to get all your upgrades for the units that you make, I went for Dragoons and Zealots.
- I really like attack upgrades here as Guardian shell can do a lot for your defense.
- Make sure to have Cannons at the Northern ramp of your main and Pylons at both expos so that you can warp-in units to defend against Reanimators.
- You should have at least one Robo but you don't need to make combat units out of it, its just for Observers.
- Try to defend you expo while waiting for an other Solar Bombardment, also be sure to use the Spear of Adun to deal with attack waves.
- Great commander for this week, if you have a defense partner you can just focus on attacking if not you will want to have Tanks in Siege mode for defense.
- General strategy for attacking a Shard is Sabotage Drone to get vision and clear a small amount of ground forces, then Griffin Air Strike to clear a bit more, then set up Raven Turrets, Siege Liberators on the Shard and attack, then defensive Drones and Air lift as soon as you are done.
- I like Tanks, Marines, Liberators, Ravens.
- You wont need a Nuke for every Shard but it can help clear a lot of the defenses.
- Upgrades for unit and at least attack upgrades.
- One last thing I like to save the Spider Mines for attack waves as you will clear most of the ground forces with your initial Saratoga and Griffin Air Strike.
- Great commander for this week, early game can be a bit of a troll if you don't clear the Reanimators fast enough as Zeratul can be a little slow.
- I went for mass Cannons and that works very well but you have to pull agro while they are warping in and be on top of your macro to build enough of them (Rapid Fire also helps).
- I like to warp-in the call down Void Rays then right outside the circle for the Shard warp-in the Monoliths, the warp-in the Cannons using Rapid Fire to get them asap.
- Zeratul should be used to snipe big units and deal with some of the Reanimators.
- For you expo I like to have 2 Cannons and 1 Monolith for each side of the expo that way you should be able to hold any units that are spawned from Reanimators while you take care of other things.
- Great commander this week for both offense and defense, you do however need to watch you call downs as they are the heart of any push.
- Make sure to defend you main ramp with Bunkers and Tanks and do the same with both expos.
- Once you have your defenses up you can go for more Bunkers or try and mass Barracks for a more powerful but less consistent push.
- When setting up your Tanks at the expo go for being the mineral line or right next to the gas that way you will be able to keep them alive.
- Be sure to get Overseers for the extra vision to kill Reanimators and just get extra time to attack before they show up art you bases.
- Civilians are great here to push but you wont be able to move it to your expo without taking a Bunker spot next to you CC so keep that in mind.
- One of the best this week, go for Hydra Ultra and Lings if you want a mineral dump.
- You can deal with most of the mission (or all) by yourself, try to have your partner hold the expos so you can focus elsewhere.
- I would recommend having at least a few Spine Crawlers at your expo to defend against rogue units and Reanimators.
- I like Immobilization wave mastery so that you can clear all the unit defending the Shards then after all the explosions you can unload you Nydus.
- Make sure to get all your upgrades as they are very important.
- If you get Lings at least get the Armor Shred ability to add dps.
- At least 4 Omega Worms if not more, but that will cut into units for a while.
- Good commander this week but you have to watch you units as the Lava Spouts can kill an ultimate Evo very quick.
- I would wait for your partner to start clearing units an building Biomass as if you clear too soon then the Reanimators will show up and destroy all of your Toxic Nests.
- You can go for a ground comp but watch out as you can lose it fast without looking.
- I like a sky army but you will lose it flying across the map without watching what is happening.
- You can try to use Swarm Hosts and Deep tunnel them to your main army so you can avoid the long walk across the map.
- Make sure to get all your upgrades as its very important for any unit that you use.
- Try to spread out your Toxic Nest so the explosions don't kill others.
- Great commander this week, you can cheese it with Raynor or you can just wait for TS and snipe the Shards and Recall out.
- You can sneak Probe into the area where the 6 o'clock Shard is on the Northern part place a Dark Pylon and take both gases and then use that Pylon to recall the initial Shadow Guard to clear the Shard with TS.
- While waiting for a TS just defend your expos from Reanimators, and all you will need for the main is Cannons on the ramp.
- If you can go for Corsairs and you should be able to place the Stargates next to you gases and they should stay alive (if going up against an air comp you will need Corsairs).
- I like 50/50 for Black Hole and Pylon range as you can get more Cannons on the ramp and the Pylon will be further back.
- I like to get your Probes over to the expo by use of Dark Pylons.
Tier 1 Able to finish fast, or good defensive and offensive power.
Tier 2 Able to push well or able to defend against the Void Reanimators.
Tier 3 Not recommended