Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/356939716
Last weeks all commnders is here
- Diamondbacks for Props, but you have to engage away from your base.
- Any Infested are not really going to help here.
- If you want to use the Alexander (not recommended) wait until a set of Props spawn then use it in an other location, but you will still have Infested left by the time the next Props spawn.
- Be sure to get the Diamondbacks upgrades, Robo and Mech comps are going to be tough.
2 H & H
- Fine commander for this week but be careful with you Galleons as they can get Propagated very fast.
- Leave you Galleons at your Expo and then move out with your Horner units and Reapers.
- Call downs are great here but try to not use the Space Station Reallocation on the Props as the Interceptors will just get Propagated.
- Strike Plats can be used to aggressively destroy buildings but its not really going to be that fast and you don't have that great of defense.
- Upgrades and be sure to micro any unit out on the field.
- Okay commander this week, I like Impaler's for Props and Guardians for offense, but air comps are not the best.
- If you get a good ground comp then you can just solo with Dehaka while you defend with Impalers.
- Watch out for Psionic units as always.
- Be sure to get all upgrades that you need and at least the attack upgrades.
- Air comps are going to b tough as you wont have enough to deal with the air units, Creeper Hosts can help but will most likely waste the charge on the Props.
- I like mass Adept here for all comps, but you will need a defensive ally.
- You wont be able to deal with Props defensively but you can try to use Colossus but you will need a lot of them and micro.
- Upgrades as always then be sure to have at least 2 Conservators to warp-in offensively.
- The best Detection is going to be the Arbiter suit so be sure to keep it alive at all costs, plus its a great way to get to the other side of the map.
- Hydra Lurker is good here, but sill has issues with the Propagators.
- No the best dealing with the Props try to micro well out on the field and keep in mind that many of your Omegas Worms will pull agro from the Props.
- Try to use Immobilization Wave asap so that you can get the most out of every fight.
- Upgrades as always and try to not fall to far behind.
- I like Dragoon Immortal here, you an do super well but you will need some defense unless you have super good micro.
- Leaving a few Immortals behind at your Expo can help, so can Reavers but you will need to micro them unless you leave like 10 Reavers behind, to deal with the Props.
- Nukes and Orbital Strikes matter less here as you have a lot of defensive shields but still be careful.
- Having a defensive partner is nice.
- Although you can do well with great micro offensively I like to go for defense and then slowly help my ally push.
- Tanks and Turrets are great, but if you want to go offensive you will want to go for Hercules for all your units.
- Goliaths are good here but be careful about Props and Vipers as they can really hurt your push.
- Tanks in Hercules can be micro'd well to clear Props but everything can be lost if you miss micro.
- Be sure to get Rocket Turrets to add DPS and to slow the Props.
- Laser Drill mastery is great here as it can really save your bases and it adds good DPS to any push with just the Laser Drill.
- Great for defense but tough on offense, Monoliths for the win.
- Try to be sure to get Spear of Adun upgrades so that you can help your ally,
- Its not really as good idea to use the Spear on the Props but it might be necessary at times.
- Be sure to place your static defense back from the ramps to avoid the Nukes.
- If you want to be offensive Immortals are the way to go.
- Fine commander for this week.
- You can go for a one base build if you want, you will need all 6 of your Evos and a decent amount of Overseers to clear the map.
- I would like to clear the whole map but that might be tough if you are the only one on offense.
- If you need to defend you can leave Toxic Nests and Guardians for the Props, if its a ground comp that should be enough for everything.
- Try to use all minerals and gas for defense after you get all your Evos, Spines can help too and be sure to get at least a few Spores.
- I like Sam for Props, and then any hero you like for the rest.
- I like Sirius and Rattle Snake.
- Make sure to get the Stun upgrade for Sam.
- Sirius' Turrets are great for Tanking but will get Propagated if not defended when Props show up.
- Defense is going to be tough so I would try to have a defensive partner if you can.
- Medivacs are great for hot pick-ups and to deal with rouge Props.
- Banes and Scourge FTW this week.
- You should be able to deal with any attack and any Props while out on the field.
- Defense is going to be tough so try to have a defensive partner.
- Frenzy is great so use it as much as possible.
- Try to leave you rally's in their respective bases, then move everything to the expo then move out to mitigate loses.
- I like to enable building attack for Banes to help clear buildings asap.
- DT/Corsair is the best here.
- DT's should be more than enough to clear Props out on the field but defense might be tough for those who are F2 users as you will need to leave a lot of DTs to clear the Props.
- I still feel that having a defensive partner would be best.
- Shadow Strike and Disruption Web are crucial.
- Dark Pylons are the best way to move troops to the Expo area.
- Great commander for this week, I like Supplicants for attacks and Ascendants for defense.
- Be sure to leave all your Ascendants by you Nexus so that they don't get hit be Nukes.
- Be sure to leave some Supplicants at the bas to Sacrifice.
- Alarak should be able to solo push with just the Hero and Supplicants.
- Mothership for extra fire power, and use Alarak to keep the Props away with
- Spider Mines for Prop defense and Bio for offense.
- Try to be sure to place the Spider Mines around each ramp but keep in mind that the Nukes can hit pretty far up the ramp.
- The Banshee call down can deal with the first attack wave as well as the first Prop.
- Bio is great here but requires a lot of Micro, I like to stay around 140-160 supply so that my army doesn't get too big so that I can micro it better, nothing worse than losing your entire army because its too big to micro well.
- You can just leave Tanks and Liberators for defense against the Props and they move out with a small mobile Bio force.
- I like to have 2 sets of Tanks and 2 sets of Libs for defense.
- Be sure to get all the Bio and their upgrades, Tanks should have the range upgrades but that might be all you need.
- Its nice to add Ravens to the Bio for taking and healing purposes.
- Griffin Air Strike is still great here.
- Probably the top this week as long as you don't mind some cheese, otherwise he is a decent commander for this week.
- You can make your own Propagators then its gg, you just need to have the 3rd shard and you can use the Damage Reflect to get your own Props.
- If you want to go for a normal comp I like Stalkers here.
- Be sure to have a Void Array around in case you need a hot pick up, although you can go for triple Blink charges if you want.
Tier 1 Good Offense and able to defend the Propagators.
Tier 2 Problem with Props or Offense.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.