Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/363944569
Last weeks all commnders is here
2 H & H
- Okay commander this week air comp will be tough.
- Try to get to the Hanger upgrade fast if it's an air comp.
- Reapers are the best Han unit to make, Widow Mines might feel like the right unit but they wont do very well with Barrier and Just Die.
- Horner units are your best bet for DPS so just make sure that you have Reapers in front to tank the damage.
- Strike Platforms are only good against ground comps, you want to have all the extra gas for Horner units if its air.
- The Space Station Reallocation is best used against attack waves it should completely kill any normal unit with the first damage then the Nuke.
- Try to stagger the Mag-Mines to ensure that they are not wasted on the Barrier or during the time that unit are invulnerable when they trigger Just Die.
- Good commander this week, I feel that most of the time your are better off with Slayers than Ascendants here, you can make Ascendants work but you have to micro Alarak very well.
- Try to engage early to at least trigger the Barriers.
- Overcharge should deal with you expo and the first attack wave.
- Upgrades for any unit that you make, if going for Ascendant attack upgrades matter less, but you should only be mineral starved so it wont matter as much.
- Mothership is good for attack waves and to move your army try not to summon it right on top of attacks as it will die very fast.
- Try to use the Destruction Wave as much has possible to trigger Barrier and keep unit away from Alarak, plus if done right you can keep units in the Ascendant's Orb attack longer.
- Great defensive commander can hold his side.
- Be careful about over defending the main ramp too early as you will find yourself without enough to defend your own ramp.
- Tanks are great for ground but you will need a lot of Turrets and Goliaths with its an air comp (try to get a set of 4 or 6 Tanks then start Goliath production).
- I like Laser Drill Mastery here but keep in mind you will only have static defense for a while if you choose to go for Laser Drill Mastery.
- If you can try to get a Hercules with units inside to trigger at least the Barrier before they get to your base.
- Great defensive commander and can hold at least your side but Thrashers are going to be a problem.
- Go for a quick expo and get Spear of Adun upgrades asap.
- Try not to spam Spear of Adun attacks try to use them to trigger the Barrier and slow enemies.
- I go over my favorite way to set up defenses in my video.
- An important thing to keep in mind is to not over defend the main ramp, that way you will have enough to defend your ramp when the side attacks come, use the bare minimum.
- Once the second Thrasher is killed defend the Northern attack point and then go back to the Main ramp.
- Really good commander this week but has a super tough time against certain comps.
- The best strategy is to go for Spider Mines with Bio or Viking support but air comps will be tough without clearing the map and getting Spider Mines on top of spawn location it will be hard.
- Call downs are great here but require a good amount of micro to finish off attacks.
- Your Bio force will be hurt bad against Robo, Air, Mech, and High Templar builds if you see them try to go for more Vultures (Vikings if Air).
- Early game can be a bit tough if you see Reapers as the only defense you have is a Bunker and that will go down fast. Try to rely on your ally.
- Although Zagara can completely carry the early game she suffers at the late game, so I'm calling her tier 2 this week.
- Try to avoid just a moving your units into the enemy, you will be far better off going for a move command to surround the enemy then a moving that way you will get a lot more out of each explosion.
- Zagara is usually a power house all to herself but this week Baneling Barrage is going to take multiple casts to finish off units so keep that in mind and for the early game engage super early to clear attacks with just her.
- I like to avoid F2 here so that I can leave some forces at my ally's ramp just in case things get out of hand in the early game.
- Fine commander this week and with great micro you can clear entire attack waves before they get to your ramp.
- I like Archon, High Templar Zealot here, try to engage early with High Templar in sets of 2, use all 4 Storms then change them into Archons then engage with the rest of your army.
- With this tactic you can at minimum clear the Barrier, and sometimes kill a lot of units outright.
- Once you feel good about your side of the map try to have smaller hit squads to deal with other lanes and then use Solar Bombardment to help your ally.
- Going for Robo comp can be fine but they are a bit slow and you can get more out of warping in 1 High Templar than you can from 1 Reaver or Immortal.
- Great commander this week, Kerrigan can carry the early game and you should have enough units for late game.
- I like Ultras for a ground comp, as Lings if you are up against a Robo comp.
- If you can try to use Immobilization wave for the stun more than anything so I went for gas cost as the wave doesn't really kill anything.
- Omega Worms are great here try to have at least 3 I went for 5 so that I can have more Worms to block give me more time.
- Some comps will require anti-air go for Hydras or Mutas (Mutas will require more micro).
- If its a ground comp with air Hybrid you are going to want to make a sea of Spores around the Temple to avoid taking too much damage, you should start to build up minerals after the 2nd or third Thrasher.
- Great commander for this week, be sure to get the right army for the job.
- Air comps will need more Adepts and ground comps will want more Robo units.
- I like to start off with an Immortal no matter what but if I see an air comp I will then rust Adepts.
- Be sure to get all the buildings so that you can get any unit that you will need.
- I don't like mass Carrier here as the DPS is less than you want, if you have to make Carriers in mass be sure to add Zealots.
- If you forgo the Robo be sure to get the Detection upgrade for the Arbiter suit.
- When using the Dragoon Suit don't just spam the Solar Lance ability try to trigger the Barriers and then stutter step back and use the ability as you move back.
- Great commander for this week, be sure to get Rattle Snake first as you will need the heals to finish off all the forces.
- The Grenade is mostly for triggering the Barrier, so be sure to start off with Grenade then move back for a second to get rid of the Barrier.
- Try to get Sirius for the Turrets and if you want I like Sam, but Nux is also a good idea.
- Vega is an idea as well if you are going up against heavy air as you can just clear the big units very fast.
- Try not to use all your Medivacs on transport as you will find there are times where you will need the heals.
- Think about Grenade mastery here as it is a life saver.
- Great commander this week between Bunkers, Tanks and Infested Civilian you should be fine to deal with any attack.
- Call downs are your best way to make an attack do more, they are what will get your Infested to the objective.
- After the second Thrasher you should start to make Tanks, unless its a Robo comp or a Tank comp then get them faster.
- Try to get Civilian upgrades asap too they make a huge difference.
- Air comps will need more Marines, Goliaths, and Liberators. Ground comps will want more Tanks.
- Griffin Air Strike although still useful will not kill all the units so be sure to have an army behind to clear the rest.
- Defensive Drone are very important here as they will keep you army alive.
- 1 Liberator can clear the bonus if you require.
- Upgrades as always for any unit that you make.
- One of the best this week, Dehaka and Mutas destroy everything.
- Try to use the Leap to trigger Barrier then run away, then once the Barrier is gone continue as usual.
- Call downs are great as always.
- Its kind of cool this week that you get to Devour Psionic units twice, so be sure to watch out for them.
- Once you have dealt with the 3rd Thrasher its a good time to clear your partners side of the map if they haven't yet.
- Muta upgrades are very important.
- With good use of Time Stop, Shadow Guard, Black Hole, and Dark Pylons you can clear almost everything.
- Same thing for every commander engage early and watch the mini-map.
- Time Stop should be used almost asap to make the most out of every attack, in the beginning it might feel wasted but the late game uses will feel better.
- DT Corsair is the way to go here as always.
- Try to stay on top of your air attack upgrades as they make a huge difference.
- Black Hole should be used exclusively after your first Shadow Guard and a few Dark Pylons.
- Great commander for this week, normal unit comp but be sure to add Vipers to the mix as they will make it hard for the enemy to even attack.
- Air comps will need Devourers and good use of Parasitic Bomb.
- I like to have about half of my Overlords with my army to allow my Vipers to gain energy from feeding on them.
- Only a few Queens are needed if you use Disabling Cloud right.
- Once you have cleared the map start to place Toxic Nests at the spawning locations and start to use all the extra minerals on static defense around the Nests.
- Mass Cannons FTW, really its great you don't lose any units and you can clear all sides.
- Be sure to get all the Fragments asap, and start spamming Cannons will all minerals.
- Try to have 4 Observers in Siege Mode just outside of all the lanes so that when the time is right you can spam the Projection and clear all the sides.
- To make it easier for your partner to get around be sure to spread the Cannons around the Temple so that you aren't blacking their pathway.
- I like the Monoliths and the Avatar of Essence.
- When clearing sides its nice to use a Voidrays call down as well so that you can get the random workers.
- When you have cleared an attack or defense and you don't need the Cannons be sure to cancel them so the cool down starts faster.
Tier 1 Able to hold your side and help with partners, very little reliance on ally.
Tier 2 Able to hold your side.
Tier 3 Not recommended